Do you believe felons should be able to vote from prison?

• Felons Lost Their Right to Vote When They Violated the Law

There is no reason to allow a felon to vote when that felon has shown his or her blatant disrespect for the system. Voting should be suspended, since the felon has shown that he or she does not believe in or support the legal system. Felons should not be empowered for breaking the law.

• Felons should be able to vote from prison.

Felons should be able to vote from prison. I believe that everyone should be able to play a part in the voting process. Eliminating people from voting will only give the parties an unfair advantage. I think prisoners should be allowed to vote since politics play an important part in their sentences.

• I disagree with a felon having the right to vote.

No, I do not believe felons should be allowed to vote from prison. I do not believe felons who are in prison during election voting should be given the privilege of voting. If a person decides to commit a felony and ends up in prison for it, then I feel that individual should also lose their right to vote.

• They have no say.

No, I do not believe that felons should be able to vote from prison, because they would only ruin the vote of the locality where they are voting. Felons do not have good judgment, and they are probably mad at the world, so they probably should not be choosing our elected officials.