Do you believe fighting against racists has a purpose?

• Yes it does

Peace is on of the best things in our life
    Without peace we can't live
    But years ago racism started ,, and then the world and the people faced a lot of problems and wars
    So we , the educated people we must stand and face this problems and to stop judging people according to their outer appearance
    "Don't judge a book by its cover "

• yes it does

Yes, I think that fighting against people that are racist does a lot of good for the nation and that it makes the people come together more as a big family, and not a bunch of separate groups that will be fighting all of the time over little stuff like we do.

• Yes, I believe fighting against racists has a purpose.

While someone who is racially biased is likely set in their way of thinking and will probably never think differently I think it is important for society and Governments to make it clear that this type of behavior is frowned upon in society and is not acceptable in the eyes of the community.

• Yes It Does

I believe standing up and fighting against racists does have a purpose. People that uphold racists ideals are a drag to society and I think it is important to dispel their beliefs and doing so makes the society a better place. When this is done in public or in a public forum it can influence a lot of people to do the same.

• No, fighting racists has no purpose.

I do not believe that fighting racists has any purpose other than to combat those who have different beliefs out of spite. I do not see anything wrong with people have different sets of beliefs, even if they are racist. As long as somebody isn't breaking the law, I couldn't care less.

• No, they're just irrational

In general, racist people are irrational people. If they were logical, then they wouldn't be racist in the first place. Fighting against irrational people just causes more problems that it solves. Instead of fighting against racist people, we should just ignore them, or lock them away if they commit a crime.