Do you believe fighting disease in developing nations should be a priority for the United States?

• Yes, I do believe the US fighting disease in developing nations is a top priority.

Yes, the U.S should help to fight disease in developing nations, and make it a top priority. We all live on the same planet, and should strive to make the world a better and safer place to be for all its occupants. The U.S.A needs to lead the world as a respected nation and set an example of what it means to be a great nation and help under developed countries grow.

• Yes, it should be.

Fighting disease is very important for the future of the world. If we eradicate more diseases from the world, we can help to give a better life to everyone in the world. We are so close to getting rid of polio and it should continue to get closer. Would you want your kid to get polio?

• Hate to sound selfish

The United States really needs to focus on rebuilding it's own country before it decides to help anyone else. Unless the disease is a threat to our people then we need to take care of our own people. We can't fix any other country, if we can't even fix ourselves.

• No, I do not think that fighting disease in developing nations should be priority for the USA.

I think that the USA needs to focus more of it's time and money on fighting the other problems we have here in the states than taking care of issues in other countries. While it is sad that there are countries that cannot help their own citizens, it is not a problem the USA should be responsible for.

• Not our problem

No, unless this disease is seen to have a possible way to jump into the US and start affecting our citizens here, I do not think that we need to go help the people of other nations, for only one reason, our government is broke and is deep into debt.