Do you believe Formula One World Champion, Jenson Button, is a worthy driver?

• I believe Formula One World Champion, Jenson Button, is a worthy driver.

I believe Formula One World Champion, Jenson Button, is a worthy driver. Jenson has raced a total of 247 races in career, out of those 247 he won 15 and had a total of 49 podium finishes. Jenson Button has been named one of the "men of the year" by Top Gear in 2009 and 2011.

• Yes, Jenson Button is a worthy driver

Jenson Button is a British Formula One Driver who has won quite a few races and has had continuous success on the racing circuit for many years. The fact that the question labels him as a champion would seem to indicate that there is no question as to his driving talent, or he would not have won such a title.

• Jenson Button worthy driver.

I would assume that he would be a worthy driver , I mean who are we to determine if he is or not it should display in his character and the way that he handles certain situations if he is or not. If you think that you don't do anything incorrectly then your fooled.

• Why wouldn't he be?

I don't personally know Jenson Button, but who is to say who is worthy and who isn't? If he won the world championship, regardless of how so, he deserves it per their rules. It makes no sense to argue that someone doesn't deserve something after they win it and didn't break rules.

• Yes, Jenson Button is a worthy driver.

I think that Jenson Button is a worthy driver. I don't know how anyone can call somebody who has won multiple events like a Formula One championship, etc, anything but. He has proven himself to belong with all the other drivers in the Forumal One circuit. That is why I think he is a worthy driver.