• Yes, as the West Bank and Israel have both proven ineffective at governing this small land held hostage by Hamas.

At this rate there will be no independent West Bank due to both American and Israeli actions and all this would do is allow this small exclave of Palestine the ability to govern themselves without holding the rest of Palestine responsible for the actions of small minded Hamas. Should they wish to continue bombing and building facilities for war instead of trying to improve Gaza then so be it, but they should be held responsible for it instead of the State of Palestine who have to bend backwards after every flare up Gaza has with Israel.

• It belongs to Israel.

No, I do not believe that Gaza should be independent, because if Israel wants the land, they should be able to have it. Israel has been fighting for that land since 1000 years before Christ. They occupied Gaza centuries earlier than the Palestinians did. If they want the land, they should have it.

• No, I don't think Gaza should be independent.

I think an independent Gaza would lead to more problems then it would solve, there is to much tension in that area over the disputed land that forming a new nation with a new Govenrment would only add to even more instability in a region that is already unstable in general.

• No, I do not believe Gaza should be independent.

I do not think that Gaza should be independent for the sole reason they have not earned the right to be independent. The Palestinians who live there have done nothing but cause problems for the Israeli and are in no role of power to demand a nation independent of Israel.

• No, It would lead to more problems

No, I think an independent Gaza would lead to more problems then it
    would solve, there is to much tension in that area over the disputed
    land that forming a new nation with a new Government would only add to
    even more instability in a region that is already unstable in general.

• Garza should not be independent

Gaza should not be independent and this is a very sensitive subject. Nations and people have been fighting for generations over this topic because of the religious beliefs of groups of people. It is likely not to be solved anytime soon but both parties should manage their differences in a proper way.