Do you believe Gordon Brown (yes) or David Cameron (no) is winning the debate on the economy in Britain?

• Gordon Brown is winning the debate on the economy in Britain

It is my opinion that Gordon Brown is winning the debate on the state of the economy in Britain. Though both men have presented equally impressive points on the British economy, I feel that the clarity with which Gordon Brown presented his observations was beneficial to him being more understood than David Cameron.

• Yes, Gordon Brown is winning the debate in Britain.

I believe that Gordon Brown is winning the debate on the economy in Britain. I do not think that David Cameron has made points that were as good and as valid as the points that were made by Gordon Brown. I think that Gordon Brown will continue winning the debates.

• David Cameron is winning the argument about the economy in Britain

David Cameron sees that the economy might be helped through reduction of government. He believes that lowering the cost of government could help the economy bounce back. This philosophy is not entirely off track. For every dollar that a family saves on taxes, They have another dollar to spend. It has been said that every dollar brought into a region that wasn't there before gets spent four times before it leaves the area again. That one dollar saved in taxes then helps 4 people earn their living in that region before leaving again. Multiply that by 50,000 citizens, and now we've made an impact.

• It seems Cameron still holds the advantage.

When I look at British politics, from what I can gather, David Cameron is winning the debate on the economy in Britain. The left have increased their voices and have began shouting, but it still seems as if Cameron is winning the Brits over. Hopefully this will soon change as he is a terrible PM.

• Cameron is proving himself right

David Cameron has the advantage of actually being able to point to tangible results he has accomplished while in office on his watch. Brown might occasionally have better arguments, but he does not have concrete results to back them up. That all adds up to Cameron winning over hearts and minds in the end.