Do you believe government should be involved with health care?

• Yes they should

Yes, if the government gets involved with the nations health care, then we will be able to make sure that we are treated fairly and that the insurers are not trying to take advantage of us, so the government will help us out a lot by being over the care.

• I believe government should be involved with health care.

I believe government should be involved with health care. Government policies on health care can assist lower income families who cannot afford private insurance. With the high cost of medical care and medicine, it is absolutely necessary for the government to be involved one way or another in health care, so that people of all economic backgrounds can access medical treatment.

• the health care

I personally agree,Growing recognition that the acute health care delivery system contributes proportionally less to health when compared with environment and behavior has focused scholars and public health experts on the need to address nonmedical determinants of health. This paper outlines some steps that the U.S. government can take to address these factors and describes some of the challenges involved. Actions that can be undertaken now are increased education and leadership, development of mechanisms to further collaboration among sectors, expanded monitoring and reporting on nonmedical determinants, and developing new knowledge about how these factors affect health and successful interventions to address them.

• No, I don't feel the government should be involved.

I personally don't believe the Affordable Care Act was a good choice, and I feel the government should mostly stay out of health care, other than in instances such as Medicare and Medicaid. I also think the government should have laws so that people with pre-existing conditions, the people who really need insurance, don't have a bias against them in getting coverage. But, other than these few things, I think they should stay out of it.

• It is a private product.

No, I do not believe that the government should be involved in health care, because health care is a private product. Health care didn't even used to be popular. It was a financial planning product that some people used to protect themselves from life's unexpected. They could not fathom the government dictating it to us.