Do you believe Greece has a chance to return to normalcy?

• Greece Requires Structural Changes

In order for stability and normalcy to return to Greece, it must undergo fundamental structural changes to its political system. While it should remain in the European Union and all of the associated institutions, it must drop the Euro and return to the Drachma. The monetary considerations of Western Europe have very little relevance to that of Greece, which needs to be able to devalue its currency.

• Yes, I think Greece has a chance to return to normalcy.

Overal while the financial situation is Greece is very poor eventually things will get back on track and the economy will end up improving and that will improve all areas of Greece back to levels people are more comfortable with, I don't think the problems Greece has are to severe to be unfix able.

• I believe that Greece has a chance to return to normalcy.

I believe that Greece has a chance to return to normalcy. I think that if they continue to improve their economy and make the necessary changes that caused them to crash in the first place then they have a chance to return to normal. I think any country can come back.

• More Than Likely

I am sure Greece has a chance to return to normalcy. I think it is common for countries to go through periods of unrest and then settle back into normalcy. This is quite common in history and I think Greece should be optimistic. They have made it through the rough parts.

• Yes, Greece has a chance to return to normalcy.

I definitely believe that Greece still has the chance to eventually return to normalcy. While the country is in true financial trouble, I do not think that it is beyond the point of being saved. There is still a lot of hope for it to become a great nation again economically.