Do you believe hacking should be reported by all companies who experience the problem?

• Yes, it should.

I do believe that hacking should be reported by all companies who experience the problem. Hacking is a serious problem and, when a company is hacked, the employees and customers are all at risk for identity theft, among other issues. It is an imperative that issues such as hacking be addressed.

• Yes, to a certain extent.

Hacking should only be reported when there was an actual information breach, no matter how small. A company should give people a chance to protect ourselves from those trying to take our information, so we should be willing to help them. We should do so by sending a simple mass email.

• Yes, I do.

Yes, I do believe that hacking should be reported by all companies who are hacked. It is the fair and proper thing to do. It lets your customers know that you are willing to admit that there was a mistake and that you are taking action to fix it. It also lets your customers take appropriate action on their end.

• Yes, I believe hacking should be reported by all companies who experience it.

I think if more companies were to ban together and report hacking incidents on their servers then authorities would have an easier time tracking down these groups and stopping them before they attacked another company, I think overall everyone benefits if they worked together and reported all incidents as they occur.

• Hacking should be reported by all companies who experience it

It is my opinion that hacking should be reported by any company who experiences this illegal activity. By not reporting this action, companies are inviting further hacking and allowing hackers to continue their work without penalty. By alerting the proper authorities of illegal activity the companies that have experienced hacking can help put a stop to hackers.