Do you believe Hillary Clinton when she states she was unaware of gas and oil campaign contributions?

• One of Clinton's biggest blunders is in being unaware of gas and oil campaign contributions

It appears Clinton was unaware that she had received over $150,000 for her campaign from the oil and gas industry. She admits to not having known, and Clinton believes she is not a favorite of the fossil fuel industry. Questions remain about how Clinton views environmental issues such as climate change - is this not a priority issue?

• No, I do not believe Hilary Clinton when she claims she was unaware of the source of campaign contributions.

It would be one matter to not know the source of a small contribution, but the sizable contributions from large companies which undoubtedly see her as a means of furthering the interests of the company, it is unlikely she would be unaware. The bottom line is that she is a politician and her career is based on appealing to as many people as she can while still garnering the funds she needs for successful campaigns be it from individuals or corporations.

• She is dishonest by playing politics

Hillary Clinton is a career politician and I am certain that she is well aware of special interests in Washington particularly the oil and gas industry. These special interest groups are very present in politics so it would be unbelievable that any candidate is not aware of their involvement particularly her.

• No, I don't believe Hillary Clinton when she states she was unaware of certain contributions.

I don't believe Hillary Clinton when she states she was unaware of gas and oil campaign contributions because political candidates monitor their funding closely and their sources to keep donors happy. And even if she was unaware, it is her responsibility as a politician and presidential candidate to be aware of who is donating to her.