• Of course this is true

If any of you are wondering what happens in life after death then go here:
    The LDS Church is true and I know that all human souls will be judged according to their works here on earth. After we are judged by our Heavenly Father then we will be placed in one of the three kingdoms, the highest of which is in His presence.
    I firmly believe that we will all be judged by our creator, and if you disagree then please go to the website above.

• It's kind of sketchy but as of now no I don't

From the evidence presented I just don't see how it's really justifiable to believe that you are put before an all powerful creator after you die. I mean think of all of the indigenous people who die who have never even heard of the God that everyone else is concerned with. What do you think happens to them when they die? My honest opinion of death is that when you die then you just die. Now will you live again, I have no idea. Is there an afterlife, I have no clue. But I'm not going to pretend that I do know and instead will go by what I can observe and give my best answer which is that I don't think that anything happens.

• No, I do not.

I do not believe human souls meet God after death. I believe that God exists inside each one of us. I believe when we die we return to a type of "society" populated by other souls that we have known. I believe that we are on this earth to learn and each generation progresses until we learn that the purpose of all life is to help one another and coexist in peace.

• Those are fairy tales, not reality.

That would be an emphatic no. I don't believe that at all. I believe in the things that science has proven to exist. Things that are not on that list are some supposedly higher power that lives in the sky and watches over us, and "human souls." If they do exist, no one has reported back after death.

• No, not at all.

I do not believe god exists, and I'm not sure whether a soul does. If there is something that survives after death, I do not think that it will go see some god. I think that it is simply another plane or existence. This makes much more sense to me.

• I have no idea.

The only proper answer to this question is that you have no idea whether they do or do not. This is something that, by definition, is beyond the realm of human knowledge, and as such you do not know. If anyone ever claims to definitively know the answer to this question they are a liar.