Do you believe if food was distributed equally there would be enough for everyone in the world?

• Food Distributed Equally

I personally think that if food was distributed equally there would be enough for everyone in the world i would probably just be small portions but it would be enough food. I personally think if food was distributed equally there would be enough or everyone in the world and it would not be a lot of people going without food.

• Yes, there is enough food on Earth to feed everyone.

Yes, if food were distributed equally among all people, starvation would disappear. Of course, this would require richer countries to use less food, which shouldn't impact daily caloric consumption for people who live in first-world nations. After all, Americans throw out about a quarter of the food that they buy. Obesity is a major health concern, and childhood obesity is an dak sign of what the future holds for American well-being. Food is also used for an abundance of non-food products, from cosmetics to fuels.

• More Than Likely

I believe if food was distributed equally there would be enough for everyone in the world. Obviously there are problems with this theory because fresh food spoils fast, so each community needs to plant and harvest fresh produce and whatever fruits will grow in their region. With things like hamburger helper and wheat products in the United States, I'm sure equal distribution would mean everyone could eat to satisfaction.

• Yes it would

Here in the United States, we waste enough food to make a huge difference in world hunger, so yes I feel like if all of the food was spread out even there would be enough for everyone, and no people would have to go without food like they do now.

• There would never be enough

No, I do not believe that if food was distributed equally that there would be enough food for everyone. I say that there will never be enough because there are too many self and greedy people in the world. Someone would always believe that they do not have enough and they need more for some reason or another. There is no such thing as "enough".