• Yes, though it seems unpopular nowadays.

I have no evidence that the world would accept. Only the evidence of answers to prayer that were so immediate that I cannot deny that there is a being who loves me and rewards me for believing in Him. My life is a little easier to bear because I believe in a loving God. If I'm wrong, then I'm doing no harm to anyone else by believing. But I'm not wrong.

• Yes I do believe in God.

Yes. I bellieve in the God of the Bible. I believe that He is Triune. I believe that He was conceived as the Man Yeshua. I believe that it is on;y by His deasth on the cross and rising from the dead may be saved. You get saved by praying to God, being sorry for your sins, and wanting to be good. You then accept Yeshua as you One and Only God. You can contact me privately. If salvation was by being good, we would all go to Hell. Salvation is the cause of not the result of salvation.

• An omniscient being is fundamental to the creation of the universe

The sponatenous creation of a universe of matter, energy, and conplex yet orderly laws of physics is an unlikely and illogical event, let alone the astronomically low probability of the Earth forming the way it did to support life just by chance. Even if we were to ignore the plethera of primary sources describing a deity (Jesus), the influence of an omniscient being (God) is critical to the existence of the universe.

• I'm with Blaise Pascal

If you have not heard of Pascal's Wager you should check it out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager

My additional contribution is that we will continue to discover new things and that will never end. Even as Stephen Hawking declares that "Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation." Which is actually true but even Stephen Hawking had to wordsmith his statement. He doesn't mention that God(s) could be what created the thing that created the big bang.

Http://www.Physlink.Com/Education/AskExperts/ae332.Cfm

"To summarise, due to the uncertainty principle, particles and space-time bubbles continually pop in and out of existence for short times depending on their energy, without breaking the law of conservation of energy as they dissapear again. Think of it like an accountant (the universe) who balances the books at the end of every month. If someone (a virtual particle) was to borrow some money on the 4th day of the month (pop into existence)then put it back on the 8th day,(disappear again) then as far as the bookkeeper would know, nothing had gone amiss and no rules (or laws) had been broken. If a particle is to come into complete and real existence, it must take its energy from somewhere, such as a gravitational field."
    Grant Hallman, Ph.D., Universtiy of Toronto

Nor does that mean God(s) are behind the next thing we discover that created the thing we discovered before it. Its a never ending cycle. Therefore I'm with Pascal, as I'd rather have hope then nothing.

• I'm with Blaise Pascal

• No such thing.

There is no evidence that a supernatural being exists or ever did. Obviously, just because it says so in a book is not evidence or the many books that feature elves would be proof that they exist.
    Not only does the lack of evidence not prove deities exist but it is also proof that they don't. If deities existed, there would be evidence so no evidence proves no god.

• No, there is no reason to.

There is no compelling evidence to suggest that there are any deities. All of the arguments that point towards the existence of deities invariably involve some leap of faith and abandonment of logic. For some people, that's okay. Those people, however, don't care about the truth. They like what they hear and they jump on board. "Heaven sounds nice! I'd like to go there!" ...As if merely believing in it makes it exist.

• There is no supporting evidence or at least no good evidence to warrant belief

What is the point of believing something without evidence? I have given up the idea of fantastical beings with impossible powers because any evidence for such beings boils down to the requirement of faith or appeals to ignorance. If you are claiming that an all powerful being created this world and can manipulate the laws of physics then please provide sufficient evidence to support your claim.

• I'm an atheist

The idea of theists is that the universe is made by a god so he can test which humans can go to heaven and which humans should go to hell. But I can't believe that for many reasons:
    - God knows everything, so why does he need to test anything?
    - God made humans and god is perfect, but still some humans are bad?
    - What about babies and mentally handicapped humans? They don't get tested?
    - Some people have an easy life compared to others, why isn't every human tested in the same way?
    - I think every human is born as a good person, his environment and experiences and education can make a human a bad person.

Secondly, thousands of years ago humanity had many many questions and could only figure one answer: "Because God made it so". By now science has given many many answers to these questions and I think these answers are logical and allow everything there is to exist without the need of a God. I fully agree that there will always be questions unanswered by science and it is impossible to disprove something like a God, but there are not many good unanswered questions left over anymore about how the universe came into being what it is now.