Do you believe in aliens / extra terrestrial life?

Asked by: connor_rose
  • We are the aliens

Imagine if this were real: if we were some distant planet with life on it and we were thinking " i bet there is aliens some where out their with diffrent skin colors ranging from black to white!! Dude, they are probably scary looking!!" therefor, we may be the aliens

• There has to be

Out there in the galaxy, universe whatever... There has to be. Even if it was a different specie of snake or bugs. I bet you that there is another thing out there. Not necessarily an alien all green like we think they are, maybe something a bit similar to us... Just not fighting over money.

• How could you not?

It's naive to not believe in aliens, it basically saying we little humans on our insignificant planet out of billions and trillions is the only planet with life, how ludicrous is that, non believers should wake up and use their brains, seriously it is narrow minded to not believe, plus there is so much evidence ( a lot of which is covered up and hidden ). Seriously what is the point of hiding it anyway. Religion or no religion, I don't see why you can't believe in aliens because of religion everyone should believe in aliens, those who don't need to seriously think about it.

• So Much Evidence

The irrefutable science evidence: the universe is so huge, and so amazing, there is no way Earth is the only planet with life. Mars could very well be an unknown Earth. My personal reason to believe: I have seen a UFO before, and so has my dad. I did the research, and I believe there is extraterrestrial life.

• Believe or not to believe

I believe that there must be life other forms of life than the tens of thousands of different examples we have here on earth, if you think of our own body being its own universe, having its own micro universe of micro organisms that aid to keep use alive each and every day, with those same organisms relying on their own Eco micro universe to keep them going each and every day, then we must be a part of something bigger, part of a chain of events that in its self contribute to other living organisms for other parts of our seen universe.

Just a thought.

• Believe or not to believe

Just a thought.

• There must be life

As the universe is so vast and extending so rapidly, with so many suns and planets, there has to be life. It doesn't have to be like ours. Many believe that our own needs are what sustains life and then make the assumption that there are no environments like ours other than earth. I disagree and believe that many places could sustain different and exciting new life forms.

• There has to be.

There is no way, in the vast of space, that Earth is the only planet with life. Scientists from NASA have recently discovered over 700 new planets and some of them are Earth-like, rotating around their sun at a distance that is safe enough to sustain life. The only reason we haven't discovered life yet is because our technology is, as of yet, limited but once developed, I have no doubt in my mind that we will discover many planets with life forms. Not to mention, the millions of claims of "other worldly beings" sited since the beginning of mankind. Ancient hieroglyphs depict "spacemen" and rockets that couldn't have possibly been in existence at that time. Like I said, there is no way that Earth is the only planet with life and if you think so, you need to get out from under that rock you are living under.

• I believe in aliens/ extra terrestrial life.

For instance they are sightings are unknown creatures. Also it would be amazing for America and scientists as a new discovery. I understand that people think it's foolish and not possible. But I believe that there are creatures out there that we just don't know about. Discoveries are made everyday, so it's possible.

• Yes siree folks

I think that there is. I mean, if we have only discovered 95% of space, then we don't know about extraterrestial life. They could have sent a message thousands of years ago but we still haven't got it. Who knows? Darn I need more words so don't pay attention here

• Fabricated by the reptilians to distract us

Belief in Aliens is an obvious ploy by the reptilian hierarchy to keep the mammalian populous focused on what lies beyond and not what lies within. That being their 2nd generation clutch of eggs that lie within the now abandoned Nazi base at the center of the earth. They make us to think there is life in the stars when really they wait to make their move

• Aliens are a story made up by the reptilians to keep us distracted