• I believe in angels.

If you believe in the Bible, then you believe in angels. In Acts 12:15 it reads-"It must be his angel" hence proving angels are real. We know this since nothing in the Bible is fake. It is okay to disagree with me, it is just a matter of ethics or beliefs. As the saying goes- "Agree to disagree".

• Demon in basement

I have a video of an orb trying to transform . It did not fully transform but I could clearly see its face and a dog that was with it. Demons are fallen angels, so I presume the others are similar in appearance. No body ever manifested. Believe there just wasn't enough power available. They are similar to an ancient drawing ( caveman ). Heavy forehead. They do have what appears to be short fat horns on head.

• If u believe God u should not doubt the existence of angels

The bible supports this because God asked prophets to write about the word of God and how we came to be. There is also loads of overwhelming evidence about angels existence. Scientists have proved that the cameras and the CCTV record haven't been tampered with so the opposing have no proof the that angels don't exist do they

• Angels do exist

Some of may not believe me, some of you will. But all I can say is there will be the day of Jesus' second coming. When it does come, think back... Angels do exist. Some of you probably don't understand but it will all make sense in the end... Just wait

• I do believe

I might not have many good responses but ill try but don't judge because I am only 11 years old.
    1. The bible would not lie
    2.Angels create miracles
    3.How would the devil exist because he is a former angel
    this is pretty much all I got so I hope at least some of you understand what i am telling you
    Thanks
    Kat

• I do believe

1. The bible would not lie
    2.Angels create miracles
    Thanks
    Kat

• I believe in Angels!

I believe in God, Jesus, Angels and Spirits, and so on. I've had many experiences with it all, not to believe. Just my opinion. I also have photos of Orbs, which are believed to be spirits. I feel that everyone has the right to believe what they want, I believe!!!

• They do exist.

I was driving along in my robot with a two losers in their own robots: one emotionless, the other incredibly whiny. We were off doing something when out of nowhere, an Angel appeared in high orbit. One thing led to another, and it attacked my mind. I think some spear was involved at some point. Also, I can't drive my robot anymore.

• No because there is no proof.

There is no proof angels exist, it is all wishful thinking, the same reason people have for thinking there is a god & that he thinks we are special, it makes people feel needed and that there is someone that cares for them forever. People are scared of death and the unknown, so for thousands of years we have made up fairy tales and then we deluded ourselves into thinking those stories were real. People think they are real because they want them to be. Having faith that something exists doesn't mean a thing, having proof does.

Posted by: Him
  • No evidence for angels

There's no scientific evidence for angels. Angels are imaginary creatures that appear in fictional literature, such as the Bible. No one has ever seen an angel, take their picture, or dissected a dead angel's body. Heaven doesn't exist, God doesn't exist, and angels don't exist. Angels don't watch over people, especially the people that die in horrible ways or get injured in horrible ways. Angels don't watch over people who have good luck either.

• NO - No Evidence

No -- as a general matter, I require some evidence to believe any fact, and I have never been witness to or heard a credible story from someone who has been witness to the existence of angels. While I do believe that the concept of an "angel" is of religious benefit, that concept does not correspond to any literal existence of celestial beings.

• More biological than supernatural.

Based on centuries of scientific study, our brains waves are effected by any number of outside and inside sources. Genetic anomaly, stress, chemical exposure, prescription or non-prescription drugs, oxygen saturation, psychological health, and even blood pressure can all impact what we think we might be seeing. As real as it might seem, it probably isn't.

When we have an encounter, we begin trying to understand and explain it. We use thoughts and ideas to construct familiar character traits or personalities. We often take what we see and turn it into what we want to see or fear.

Don't mistake me though, because I'm not saying there is not possibility of spirits. Science has also proven that energy, including the kind in a human beings brain and body, cannot be created or destroyed. Spirits or ghosts may be real, at least in some sense. However, winged, robed creatures of light the came down from an invisible heaven which couldn't be located on any map of our galaxy or beyond, are way too far fetched for me.

• I do not believe in angels

I do not believe angels exist because as a lot of people have said there is absolutely no proof that they exist, even though people claim to have seen them or caught them on camera, from looking online I strongly believe that they are fake a the 'supposed angel' looks very animated that is why I believe ANGELS DO NOT EXIST. Thank you for reading if you took the time to. :)

• Angels don't exist!!

Some people believe in angels, but on the other hand, many people do not. However, most research shows that angels do in fact exist, but it all shows no proof. I do not believe that angels exist because there is no actual proof that they do. Many people say that they have encountered angels, but they do not have any proof, like pictures. Also, if angels really did exist, then not as many innocent people would die every day because their “guardian angel” would save them.

• Angels don't exist!!

• I dont think they exist

Nobody has ever seen an angel so we have no proof of their existence. Also, if angels are the blessed creatures who bring peace then we wouldn't have wars and thousands of innocent people wouldn't die every day. I think that the main reason people believe in angels, other than their belief in God, is that they have faith and because it is comforting to think that somebody is watching over them for protection.

• More % for the idiots !

This page is PROOF that there are a lot of idiots in the world, or should I say a large percentage. Angels are simply part of the Abrahamic religions. The Abrahamic religions are ridiculous, there were no prophets, there was no Adam & Eve, there was no global flood.... So it is pretty damn obvious that there are no Angels. Is there a God ? Well, that's a different question. The Abrahamic religions are about the belief in a contact by a God. One thing is for certain, if a God created this sickening world, then He/it is certainly not loving & Merciful.

• I don't believe in the existence of angels.

I have never seen an angel any more than I have seen Father Christmas or the Easter Bunny. I therefore do not believe that they exist. I have, however, no objection to other people finding comfort in the existence of these entities. I do believe that there is some kind of intelligent force at work in the "universe" because I have felt it's existence.