• Astrology isn't mumbo jumbo...

There are so many success stories it cannot be coincidence. The fact that people came here to say that astrology is not real shows they care enough to look into it. And if you really study astrology, you know it is not 1/12 of the world exactly the same! You need to consider the sign of the moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto, ascendant, descendant, midheaven, and immum coeli...And others, which I may be forgetting. A combination of all of these things is what makes a person unique. Most websites rely on sun sign alone, but this is not and should not be the case. And besides, astrology cannot be used to predict things on a day to day basis. It can give you a general idea of themes in life. Horary astrology can offer insight, but ultimately you must make the decision--it's not simply the stars saying what to do or what not to do. Astrology is an amazing science that is being overgeneralized into useless garbage that causes people not to believe. Do your whole birth chart sometime and decide if it really tells you anything about yourself. We need to respect astrology, not shove it aside as an "useless" science because it is important and matters. The overgeneralization is what is causing this. You should consider traits and factors from all of the celestial bodies. Don't act like you know everything about astrology (and I accept that I don't) and support it or bash it without looking into how it is really done.

• How couldn't it be true?

Truth remains true and it is not based on how many of them believe it. Objecting any science or belief with out its knowledge is the peak of stupidity.

I am in search of the truth believing that I can understand it.

However few samples of why I got attracted to know astrology in detail are:
    1. How the navagraha (nine planets 7+2) are worshiped in Hindu temples which are build in ancient days even before scientists discover them and getting patent for them?
    2. If magnets are attracted to our earth's magnetic field (north and south poles) which is thousands of miles away, why can't our blood containing iron being impacted by earth's and the said nine planet's magnetic attraction?
    3. If blood/water can be impacted how couldn't it take part in human brain function?

May get more question in the process of learning (which approves the meaning of true learning).

• How can you not believe in the stars?

Astrology is an important part of the history of our society and is also the foundation of everything we know about the universe. Early astrologists formed the foundation of what we know and accept today as astronomy which has proven much of the early theories presented by the astrologists. We know the moon affects the tides because we can prove it with objective evidence. We have not yet been able to quantify the effect the planetary and celestial energies have upon human development but I would be surprised to find out those wise astrologists were wrong about absolutely everything.

• Yes, I do

It's funny how sometimes, reading the previous month's horoscope, it kind of makes sense and most of the predictions have happened. It doesn't always match, but when it does it makes you wonder. Of course, not all horoscopes are accurate, but I find Susan Miller's predictions quite good. I enjoy reading it every now and then.

• Most Will Not Admit It

Yes, I believe in astrology. I believe that the position of the stars and planets at a specific time can be responsible for certain actions and emotions. How many times have you heard a person say “I will know when the time is right”? This is because they recognize there are good and bad times for specific actions and can sense that the time is not right for them. Astrology has always been with us and always had a lot of followers, even though most people would rather not confess to it. Most people take a few seconds every day to glance at their horoscopes in the newspaper they are reading.

• Yes, I do.

I'm really touched by my horoscope. If it's bad for a day then my day somehow turns upside down. I am serious!! My horoscope describes me perfectly, sometimes when i meet a new person who is into horoscopes, we share experiences that are just weird, yet believable. I think that people who think that horoscopes are bull are closed minded and are just not letting their mind wander a little. I think i have a really close relationship with my horoscope, yet my family doesnt and they look at me as if I am some psycho or something. I even wear my horoscope sign as a necklace.

• Know the difference between horoscopes and zodiac signs

Horoscopes are not true i understand, well at least sometimes they are true, on the other hand zodiac signs are very true , trust me i know 6 libras and they all behave the exact same. You just have to understand the difference between them, and that would make your life so much easier

• Astrology is totally real!!!

Astrology isn't just your sun sign, it's your rising sign and your moon sign and your Mercury and Venus and Jupiter etc. Astrology isn't actually reading the future, its defining your personality. And don't have a crush on someone just because you're compatible, you crush on someone and work with or around their sun sign.
    I'm a Libra and some of the things I read I think Oh, God that's not me at all but the i read the Capricorn (I'm a Capricorn Rising) and the Virgo (I've got a Virgo Moon)and then put all i have read together i find that it absolutely describes me. Yeah, i sometimes think actually don't think i act like that but most, if not all the time i think it fits me. All my friends (Sagittarius, Scorpio, Gemini, Aquarius and Capricorn) fit their sun signs perfectly, even if they say they don't.
    Astrology Is Real, You Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

• Astrology vs horoscopes

People are not 100% of sign or another but are individually made by different signs. Myself as an example, My sun sign is Aries, my ascendant or "rising" sign is virgo, but my moon is in libra. I have traits from all three of these signs but on any given day not all three horoscopes will apply. I believe that astrology serves as explanation for how we are and how we work in different situations and helps us understand ourselves better.But I think the use of horoscopes devalue astrology because any given person can make a bogus prediction and pass it off as legitimate in the name of astrology. Also as far as regarding it as a science, astrology has been around for centuries right along with the bible and just as many believe that over science.

• Strange but accurate.

I'm Capricorn. The daily horoscope always seems somewhat right. Many individuals that disagree say that it's to help you with understanding yourself better and to understand other people which I cannot argue with. I understand myself but I do tend to look on my friends horoscope as I'm curious to know what his days are like, as he's a confusing person and its difficult to understand him. I look on my horoscope and notice its may say something like -social life is more brighter and making new friends which I have been doing which made me feel happy. My friends one was saying that he needs to calm down and that day was when he was in a extremely bad mood, about a situation. Of course that could happen to anyone but for some reason I cannot help thinking that it is more true than false. I understand that there are many people that have the same sign and obviously someone who's a Capricorn can't have the same day as me, however the way I look at it is that there are certain special people that have the effect that their sign in correct. Others say well my sign means I'm extremely sporty or confident yet it may be totally off, they'll be unconfident and hate sports. I think most people look at it and see that if its incorrect once then its not going to ever be correct its all lies and make believe. Honestly If individuals think that and go with their everyday plans, good on them. I believe it really helps me though personally.
    I have some trouble when something happens in the day and its unexpected, I get all flustered and don't know what to do however if a horoscope says be prepared I become prepared and it helps me get through days without trying to witness something happening and not being strong in that situation. With the horoscope it makes me prepared for the day so I'm more aware. Also it makes me more confident and I like to know what the future holds and if its a good day I'm going to be happy and that day will be good. I'm just a more happy person when usually a horoscope and I feel more comfortable/relaxed. :)
    Overall if you like a horoscope or don't believe in it, either way its all very good. It has equal disadvantages and advantages. Whatever makes you happy is the importance.

• The stars predict the future?

Astrology is just a thing put in newspapers every month. People like to feel like they can know themselves because we are really complicated. Besides, how can the stars predict the future? They are nothing more than great balls of gas and flame. This is why astrology is bullshit. Period.

• The stars predict the future?

• It's very unlikely

Astrology is an old pseudo-science that holds it's value in it's explanation of people (at least in this modern day). People want to understand other people, and themselves. We like to identify with various concepts and components of this world in order to outline our and their personalities. It's why we wear certain clothes and attempt to define ourselves as certain types of people. When we romanticize who we are, all we are doing is forming an identity.
    Astrology is a good place to start for understanding personalities, in the sense that it will provide an understanding of the archetypes by which we loosely generalize people. But we do not need astrology for that, while it was good for awhile, we have personality archetypes and have had them for sever millennium all the way back to Hippocrates' four humors. All Hippocrates and astrology are today are anachronistic remnants, which only serve to conflict with better prevailing theories about human behavior and archetypes.
    Furthermore, the premise that celestial alignment at all affects the psychological development of people, with no proposed mechanism aside from the non-physical, is absurd and unfounded. Environment, and perhaps genetic predisposition, would never be superseded by any celestial bodies. Unless something like the minute physical force of gravity exerted by those celestial bodies or maybe electromagnetic energy emanating from those bodies, was proved to have a substantial affect on a human-being's behavior, something that I doubt, then astrology should not be an accepted explanation of human behavior.

• It's pretty unlikely.

• Confirmation bias is very very strong effect, much more than you would accept

I try to describe astrology by few adjectives
    fake , pseudoscience , bullshit ,nonsense ,ridiculous, fraud ,superstition , absurd , pathetic , rubbish by using suitable adjective in google, you will get masses of very on point reflections about it. Like constellations were forming bilions of years just for you. They will even eventually go out as universe expands. If were people born on earth poles at same second one meter between pole "rod", they would allegedly have totally opposite houses. Some of my opposites signs after examination had much more of my sign planets affects just because being born in different year. After believing in it many years and confirming i met people for which i would swear-all in being that sign, i was completely wrong. The more people you know, the more you realize its complete bullshit.

• Astrology: The Problems of Inconsistency

Two problems I have with astrology are: the tropical zodiac, which I think most astrologers use (instead of the sidereal zodiac), and the Age of Aquarius. In tropical astrology, the zodiac consists of 12 signs that last for a month.

Astrology made signs/constellations such as Pisces, Aquarius, Gemini, and Scorpio household names. The zodiac signs and when the sun is in the signs has remained the same for over 2,000 years. About 2,000 years ago, the tropical zodiac more aligned with the stars. However, thanks to the precession of the equinox, the tropical zodiac is now out of touch with reality. This will certainly confuse believers should they ever want to actually check the heavens to find
    planets.

Also, we would think astrologers would agree on when the Age of Aquarius starts.

No such luck. Popular starting dates are February 4, 1962, the Summer of Love

(1967), November 11, 2011, and most famously December 21, 2012. Astrologers seem to want to get the Age of Aquarius started as soon as possible if not yesterday, while on the other hand astrologers refuse to adjust their (tropical) zodiac, calling people born on March 22, Aries, when in reality, the sun would be (for the time being) in the constellation Pisces.

Inconsistency and unreliability makes astrological predictions questionable.

• How can it be true?

It's amazing how people try to make up evidence with their own experiences or opinion as if it were actually true. Statistically proven, conformation bias is the primary reason why people feel that their specific horoscope applies to them. I respect anyone's believe because it is the most respectful thing you can do, but ignorance over things that are clearly not true and when there is more than enough evidence that disproves it is not okay or excusable. People should do more research to discover the truth over things they truly do not know rather than passing it off with saying, "It is true because I say so or it corresponds enough to my liking."

• Waste of time!

I don't understand what is the relationship between the stars and us.There are billions of stars in the galaxy and so the people on this earth, how can an astrologer predict our future depends on the movement of a particular star?How can a palmist predict our future when he himself sits on the roadside and doesn't know about his future.

Sorry if i have written something wrong. I just gave my opinion.

• Waste of time!

• No, never in this lifetime.

We all know about the famous experiment of Richard Dawkins, where he chose random people ,then asked them about their zodiac sign and told them about the predictions about another zodiac sign. All of then said that the prediction was pinpoint and accurate, when truth was revealed all subjects were baffled. Many controlled experiments have proved that astrologers perform worse than a chimpanzee (i.E random choice) telling your fortune.