• What Does It Mean

9/11 keeps coming up for me. Time, lottery, book falls open. I'm talking hundreds of times 2013-2015. Then today, this little dog shows up at my work. Thing is that 2 days ago it was at my home over a mile away and I tried desperately to catch her. Why??? How???

• Nothing just happens

Everything happens for a reason. It may not be understood during the time it happens however eventually it will be defined. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Whatever the case maybe nothin just happens! There is an appointed time for every situation, it's up to the individual to recognize why it has occurred and look at the events that led up to the coincidence.

• Peebles, peebles, hear me!

I have been a follower of coincidence for years. I would look for subtle things in threes. Same number popping up on license plates, dollar bills or anything heard or seen to let me know I'm on the right track, but, of late, I have had it dropped in my lap in unmistakable ways. This morning I was reading in a book on Druids in which they mention a festival in the town of Peebles. That afternoon, unsolicited, my daughter asks if I knew of something called Peebles. She had called up the word on her tablet. This was todays grab. Latest in a long history!

• Yes, I believe in coincidences and incidents.

I believe everything is a coincidence because everything is just so connected in one way or another. There is no true fate or destiny that has to be manifested or fulfilled. Even when you meet the person you'll eventually fall in love with; you met them because you were at the same place at the same time as them.

• Life is all about coincidences and incidents.

I definitely believe in coincidence. Everything is technically a coincidence, not some destined fate or sign of something that needed to happen. Coincidences are put together by everything being connected in some way or another. Even when you meet the person you're going to call your lover, it will be because of coincidence. As in, it was nothing but coincidence that you were there at the same place and same time she was.

• Yes

Yes of course I believe in coincidence. Instances of this happen every day to probably just about every person. I believe that it goes along with the "everything happens for a reason" idea. Coincidences are just so common place that most people really do not think too much about them because it happens so often.

• Believe it.

I do believe in coincidence. Everything happens for a reason so if something happens twice, maybe you really should take a second look. But, sometimes things just...happen and there really is no way to explain them logically. So yes, sometimes things aren't always crystal clear when it comes to life's daily events.

• Coincidence is human's trying to explain the unexplained

It is biologically engrained within our brains to find patterns and things within data from which to draw conclusions. Our brain just naturally tries to bring meaning to events that seem improbable to happen without an otherworldly interference. What many individuals do not realize is that the mind, in hopes of connecting events together, often find patterns within meaningless data. They believe these patterns, these meaningless patterns, are some sort of sign of a bigger meaning to events, when in reality they are just the made up and meaningless patterns created from meaningless data in order to make sense of random occurrences.

• Everything action has an equal and opposite reaction.

This is a universal law in nature. As humans, we reside within the very same laws of nature and we are no special exception. Every result of any action or consequence can be traced back to an origin, given enough time and knowledge of the process. Coincidence is an illusion, there is an explanation for all things - even if it is outside the realm of our current knowledge.

Posted by: tjef

Posted by: tjef
  • Everything happens for a reason.

There is no such thing as coincidence. What may appear as a coincidence to one has probably been planned out in great detail by another. Everything happens for a reason. The things people believe are out of their control really are not. We all make our own destiny. Coincidence, or the appearance thereof, is one way of doing this.