• Yes but they dont always mean bad

It was new years eve and we were about a group of ten friends hosting a party at a guys grandparents house. His grandfather had past about 10 years ago. Anyway we were baking some food and realized after we had made some kind of salad in a bowl that we forgot to wash it beforehand. But we just didnt think about it and the bowls of food were left aside in another room for later on. We left the door open and the light on in the room while we continued cooking in the kitchen the rest of the food. All of a sudden we hear a loud bang so of all ten of us get out of the kitchen to see what happened. The door we left open was now closed. Ok great so lets just open the door. Well we couldn't and the door knob fell out in the inside. The guys pushed the door a few times and it finally opened. Another surprise the light was off now and we left it on. Ok so we though why did this happen. We talked about the bowls that we forgot to wash and the guy remembered that his still living grandma had sprayed chemicals on for mice about a week ago. We then thought about the whole thing and said that his grandfather saved us from not eating from those bowls, trying to lock the door and stop us reaching the food.

• Some things are just too good to not believe.

My parents used to live in the upstairs above this liquor store near where I live. They always talk about how things fell off of shelves and stuff like that happened, and it even happened downstairs in the bottle shop as well. Actually, it even still happens. I've gone in and bottles have fallen and smashed on the floor for seemingly no reason. I even asked the young cashier and they said it happens all the time. But anyways, that's not the conclusive part of this.

My Dad had this huge fish tank that he was very careful about. If the water got cloudy or anything it became an issue, he's a perfectionist like that. One day he leaves for the afternoon, coming back that night. The water in the tank when he got back was completely black, and all of the fish were dead.

I'm sold. Stuff falling off of shelves could be any number of things, but that?

• Ghosts are real

I think this because I wake with bruises, my dog barks at stuff I do not see, I even here knocking on my door every night. I believe in God so I believe when they rise to heaven they get stuck on the earth universe. Do you agree with this statement?

• Yes yes ysessssss

When I was in fourth grade in music class near Halloween are teacher said our school was haunted by a ghost named John that was responcabale for the odd activity in our school we started singing a song about him the door was closed but about half way past the beginning the door opend.

I beleve that they are real.

• It's rational to believe in ghosts

We know so much more about the universe now than we did 100 years ago. During the time of Jules Verne the public believed space travel to be science fiction. Family story says that when my Great grandmother first read the Verne story where people went to the moon, she never believed it would be possible to go to outer space. We went to the moon and are now planning a manned mission to Mars. Same goes with something like plate tectonics. This fundamental scientific concept for how the world works wasn't accepted until relatively recently. What I'm saying is that the body of scientific knowledge is always expanding. We can't even imagine what scientists will know 100 years from now... Certainly some of this knowledge will come from disciplines which haven't even been created yet.

To disbelieve in ghosts today, you're essentially arguing that we, in the early 21st-century, have as complete a knowledge of how the universe works as we'll ever have. There are many compelling stories out there of the paranormal... Those who disbelieve the stories are trying to explain them with only what is known today. This is an error of judgement... It is possible we will be able to explain these things in a 100 years time. Reality is reality... We just don't know it all. When it comes to many stories of the paranormal, [following Occam’s Razor], it makes far more sense to say that these phenomena represent a reality of how the universe works which science hasn't yet caught up to, rather than to say that these phenomena don't fit into our current understanding of the universe, so therefore must not exist.

Still, I accept that belief in ghosts can be tough, even if you agree that science has not yet plumbed all the mysteries of reality. I would likely be a skeptic myself, but have seen or been close witness to numerous paranormal events. Most notably, I've seen two apparitions at the Whaley House in Old Town San Diego. One apparition I saw (in the 2nd floor master bedroom) appeared out of thin air in the back corner of the room and proceeded to run across the room before vanishing in front of the closet (which is a hallway that connects to the theater). While this apparition ran it looked as real and solid as any flesh-and-blood human being, and affected the real world as though it was physically real. It moved a chair, ruffled the rug, and ruffled the curtains before vanishing. I saw this with my own eyes... The apparition was mere feet away from me. I was allowed in this room afterwards, and of course there were no cameras or strings or trap doors or anything of the type. I've never been able to wrap my head around what I saw... All I can say is I believe I saw a real phenomena operating under the rules of reality, but that science hasn't yet figured out all the rules.

• They are not real

E es e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• History supports ghosts

Throughout history there have been many tales of people coming across the supernatural. The undead coming back to life in order to finish business. As well as people believe that heaven and hell exists so why can't ghosts the spirits we "turn into" be real. And honestly we all have different opinions on this matter so its to the point that some people just think its fun why not believe what we want.

• History supports ghosts

• History supports ghosts

• History proves ghosts exist!

• Ghost is a concept just like god

Like there is no evidence of god, there is no evidence of ghost. I do not think anybody in the world has seen the God of Ghost. Even the effects they talk about are either fake or exaggerated.

Scientifically, anything that exists, possess some energy. This energy can be evaluated if it exists. Nothing can be done in this world without energy or transfer of energy. If anyone can prove the work done without any energy then it could be an effect of the existence of ghost or god.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no n n n n n n n n o o o o o o n n n n nn o oo o oo o o o n n n nn n o o o o o o o

• No viable evidence

Theres contradictions in ghosts. Everything about ghost makes no sense and its hard for me to believe that ghosts actually exist. When someone tells me they saw a ghost i just laugh and tell them to get their head checked. Theres absolutly no proof and those pics have too many variables

• A Ridiculous Superstition

It's sad that this is even a question. Of course ghosts aren't real. It's absurd. No one has any real proof of them. Might as well believe in unicorns and the tooth fairy.

Ghost sighting are always so convenient. People claim to have seen them but someone these ghosts can avoid being captured on film.

• Lights out...End of story.

Human arrogance and wishful thinking produces all kinds of things that really make no sense in the natural world. People believe we have souls, in a religious sense, that carry on after we die (ghosts?) to placate our fear that death is the end of it all.....And people can't handle that idea very well. It is preached that the soul lives on after death makes for optimism... But look at this another way. Do you think existing "forever" , in some afterlife form is really a good thing? Again, FOREVER is a pretty long time.

• No evidence of any such thing

The belief in ghosts is nothing more than the human desire to find meaning or context in things we don't understand. We can't simply allow things to remain unexplained, so we provide hypotheticals and associate them with a vague but meaningless explanation. Science does not dismiss the paranormal simply because it chooses to NOT believe. This isn't about belief, it is about evidence - or lack, thereof. There is no discovered basis to create any kind of viable theory that ghosts exist, none whatsoever, and just because someone might say "Well, I've Seen One" is in now way irrefutable evidence. There is no suggestion that they haven't seen SOMETHING, but without an unbiased, investigation that yields repeatable evidence - amongst a great many more criteria, it does not and never will support the notion of ghosts.
    I have been asked to prove that they don't exist, many times, and the answer is always the same.
    I don't need to. The burden of proof lies with those stating the fact. That they do exist, and until there is documented evidence and a scientific paper that absolutely proves physical theory, then it will remain an amusing subject for fiction writers and Hollywood.

• Oolbnjbkkbibib ihbohbo ohoh

Nion ui oi u hjo jop oj o 0ijpoj jjopj ojp jpo jpoj po jp pj kp j k p j ojoj nohjoohpo o oi oh jio hh ihi i uh ih i 9 olj oij 0o9i ju j hoih oih ouih i i ui huio huo iou u i iuu io.

• They are not real

E e es e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e

• They are not real

• They are not real