• They are not real

E es e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• History supports ghosts

Throughout history there have been many tales of people coming across the supernatural. The undead coming back to life in order to finish business. As well as people believe that heaven and hell exists so why can't ghosts the spirits we "turn into" be real. And honestly we all have different opinions on this matter so its to the point that some people just think its fun why not believe what we want.

• History supports ghosts

• History supports ghosts

• History proves ghosts exist!

• Hell yeah mother*******

I believe there is ghosts out there, I am a Christian,fuck it yeah whatever Heaven hell, I swear to living Jesus, I saw a ghost I turned around and felt the coldness and when I saw it, literally sat down you know why because It was my grandfather. LV U ALL

• Yes it is possible to get stuck in the land of the living after you die!

If you say your a Christian then it is a must that you believe in ghosts whether you have seen one or not, if you say ghost aren't real then you are not Christian you're most likely an atheist posing as a Christian you know a freaking poser. I'm not Christian but I know that some when they die get stuck in the realm of the living for a few minutes to forever, I had the pleasure once only once of having the you know what almost scared out of me when a friend of mind his grandfather had died a month earlier and he decided to show himself to me when I was in his house raiding the ice box. I never met the man but after seeing his ghost I asked my friend if I could see a picture of his grandfather and he showed me and yup that was him. The feeling I got besides the scared part was almost like time stood still for however long it was that I was staring at him standing there giving me the stink eye you know the look the look that says who the F are you? And who invited you into my home? Kind of look.

• They are real

I think they are real because of videos and movies make them seem more real than the y are. The main reason is the rattles sounds and shaking they cause creeps me out. My friend mariya encountered on in her house. It shattered the window that was in the middle of her house. CREEPY BUT COOL

• They are so real

In my room I hear stuff. It is weird and creepy. I hear ticks in my room and I feel negative energy. It is weird and creepy. I see shadows in my room sometimes. It is weird and creepy. I think ghosts are real because I hear scratching in my room. It is weird and creepy. THE END

• Because it makes sense

What else would be standing over me when I sleep and my I add that the person that lived in the house before me died in the room I sleep in. And if that is not enough proof for you than your stupid so yea and the last sentence has been a filler to get to 50 words and it worked

• Ghost is a concept just like god

Like there is no evidence of god, there is no evidence of ghost. I do not think anybody in the world has seen the God of Ghost. Even the effects they talk about are either fake or exaggerated.

Scientifically, anything that exists, possess some energy. This energy can be evaluated if it exists. Nothing can be done in this world without energy or transfer of energy. If anyone can prove the work done without any energy then it could be an effect of the existence of ghost or god.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no n n n n n n n n o o o o o o n n n n nn o oo o oo o o o n n n nn n o o o o o o o

• No viable evidence

Theres contradictions in ghosts. Everything about ghost makes no sense and its hard for me to believe that ghosts actually exist. When someone tells me they saw a ghost i just laugh and tell them to get their head checked. Theres absolutly no proof and those pics have too many variables

• A Ridiculous Superstition

It's sad that this is even a question. Of course ghosts aren't real. It's absurd. No one has any real proof of them. Might as well believe in unicorns and the tooth fairy.

Ghost sighting are always so convenient. People claim to have seen them but someone these ghosts can avoid being captured on film.

• Lights out...End of story.

Human arrogance and wishful thinking produces all kinds of things that really make no sense in the natural world. People believe we have souls, in a religious sense, that carry on after we die (ghosts?) to placate our fear that death is the end of it all.....And people can't handle that idea very well. It is preached that the soul lives on after death makes for optimism... But look at this another way. Do you think existing "forever" , in some afterlife form is really a good thing? Again, FOREVER is a pretty long time.

• No evidence of any such thing

The belief in ghosts is nothing more than the human desire to find meaning or context in things we don't understand. We can't simply allow things to remain unexplained, so we provide hypotheticals and associate them with a vague but meaningless explanation. Science does not dismiss the paranormal simply because it chooses to NOT believe. This isn't about belief, it is about evidence - or lack, thereof. There is no discovered basis to create any kind of viable theory that ghosts exist, none whatsoever, and just because someone might say "Well, I've Seen One" is in now way irrefutable evidence. There is no suggestion that they haven't seen SOMETHING, but without an unbiased, investigation that yields repeatable evidence - amongst a great many more criteria, it does not and never will support the notion of ghosts.
    I have been asked to prove that they don't exist, many times, and the answer is always the same.
    I don't need to. The burden of proof lies with those stating the fact. That they do exist, and until there is documented evidence and a scientific paper that absolutely proves physical theory, then it will remain an amusing subject for fiction writers and Hollywood.

• Oolbnjbkkbibib ihbohbo ohoh

Nion ui oi u hjo jop oj o 0ijpoj jjopj ojp jpo jpoj po jp pj kp j k p j ojoj nohjoohpo o oi oh jio hh ihi i uh ih i 9 olj oij 0o9i ju j hoih oih ouih i i ui huio huo iou u i iuu io.

• They are not real

E e es e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e

• They are not real

• They are not real