• Yes!!

The evidence is here. The climate is changing. It is obvious that it is warming, and at an alarming pace. This needs to be taken seriously, before we kill this planet and everything on it. Noone can deny that the seasons are becoming one. It is scarey. The ice caps are melting.

• Yes

The ice caps are constantly melting and shrinking. The atmosphere is in a state of constant change. Animals are becoming endangered or extinct as a result of global warming. The evidence is overwhelming that global warming is a real thing. You are ignoring proven evidence if you do not believe in global warming.

• There is no FRACKING WAY.

One time I watched bill nye the science guy debate on it being Real and his big head can shut the frack up because global warming isn't real. Remember the ice age?????? Did people do that?? NO! It was the fracking squirrel. Also if the atrocious lie is somehow real, we can all just move to mars with the aliens.

• I love the world

But hate everyone in it but hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in itbut hate everyone in it

• Do you understand

Its not a matter of believing in global warming, its a matter of understanding it. Climate change is not an opinion. Anyone that doesn't understand climate change needs to thoroughly research it, to get a better understanding of it.

Climate change is where the carbon of the atmosphere is produced by animals breathing, plants decaying and volcanoes. Once they are produced, they circle around the earth and wait to be reabsorbed by trees, the ocean, and the soil. This process is known as the carbon cycle, although in recent times, (the last 250 years) humans have been digging the carbon out of the soil, and burning them to power electricity in houses or the transport of the public, with the booming population of the world, there's more people using electricity and cars creating more carbon. Humans have also been clearing lots of the worlds trees so they now cant absorb the carbon like what they did when the cycle was natural. Now the carbon in the atmosphere is building up at record levels off the charts, and the carbon of the atmosphere is like the world is you sitting inside a car, and the windows are the carbon in the atmosphere, the sunlight has no trouble getting inside the car, (like the suns rays penetrating the atmosphere) but once the rays bounce of you (the earth) but struggle leaving the car, (leaving the earths atmosphere) so the car heats up gradually (like the earth and global warming) but unlike being inside a car, the earth can open the door to cool off.

• Global warming is real

Its not fake unlike what trump says dump the trump eye ey ey eyATI Radeon Cape Verde HD 7750ATI Radeon Cape Verde HD 7750ATI Radeon Cape Verde HD 7750ATI Radeon Cape Verde HD 7750ATI Radeon Cape Verde HD 7750ATI Radeon Cape Verde HD 7750ATI Radeon Cape Verde HD 7750ATI Radeon Cape Verde HD 7750

• It doesn't matter if it is true or false. I think nature is gorgeous. It is best to try to help it just in case.

I try to search for the truth. It is hard as people can lie and use information that supports them for their own desires or propagandas. Some one said global warming does not exist because they are trying to make us feel bad to buy electric cars. I would walk so i would not buy those cars anyway. I choose to believe in the scientists until proven otherwise. If enough evidence is given that makes logical sense and can be tested without lies or propaganda then i will believe the scientists or the other side. I just hope that those 97 percent climate scientists agreed on climate change because it is real and not for bribes/money. I still think i should help just in case as our environment is what supports us and earth is our only home.

• Proof from the NASA website!!!

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
    The Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 7,000 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization. Most of these climate changes are attributed to very small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy our planet receives.

The heat-trapping nature of carbon dioxide and other gases was demonstrated in the mid-19th century. Their ability to affect the transfer of infrared energy through the atmosphere is the scientific basis of many instruments flown by NASA. There is no question that increased levels of greenhouse gases must cause the Earth to warm in response.

Ice cores drawn from Greenland, Antarctica, and tropical mountain glaciers show that the Earth’s climate responds to changes in greenhouse gas levels. Ancient evidence can also be found in tree rings, ocean sediments, coral reefs, and layers of sedimentary rocks. This ancient, or paleoclimate, evidence reveals that current warming is occurring roughly ten times faster than the average rate of ice-age-recovery warming.3

Global sea level rose about 17 centimeters (6.7 inches) in the last century. The rate in the last decade, however, is nearly double that of the last century
    Global sea level rose about 17 centimeters (6.7 inches) in the last century. The rate in the last decade, however, is nearly double that of the last century.4

All three major global surface temperature reconstructions show that Earth has warmed since 1880
    All three major global surface temperature reconstructions show that Earth has warmed since 1880.5 Most of the warming occurred in the past 35 years, with 15 of the 16 warmest years on record occurring since 2001. The year 2015 was the first time the global average temperatures were 1 degree Celsius or more above the 1880-1899 average.6 Even though the 2000's witnessed a solar output decline resulting in an unusually deep solar minimum in 2007-2009, surface temperatures continue to increase.

The oceans have absorbed much of this increased heat, with the top 700 meters (about 2,300 feet) of ocean showing warming of 0.302 degrees Fahrenheit since 1969
    The oceans have absorbed much of this increased heat, with the top 700 meters (about 2,300 feet) of ocean showing warming of 0.302 degrees Fahrenheit since 1969.

• Proof from the NASA website!!!

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

• There is no way people can control nature

When mother nature wants us off her planet, WE WILL BE GONE. In the meantime, it's a money grab. Just yet another way of one trying to control another. The planet is 4.54 billion years old and we (in all our infinite wisdom) have figured out the climate in the last 45 years. NO WAY!!! Sell crazy somewhere else.

• Global warming is bull crap.

Who would ever think that its real.....You got to be kidding me that its real. God created the earth.....Not stupid scientist. Your telling me its getting warmer? Then tell me why we had such a cold winter this year? Sorry but its not getting warmer....Weather varies from one year to another.....You flippin global warming believers need a conversion!

• No way man

So this is the deal. A few months ago it was quite warm outside my door step. That was in August I now recall. Now it is in the middle of December and, in my opinion, it's quite chilly out. How could Global Warming be happening if it is cold? Could it be my senses are deceiving me and in reality it is not cold out, but, there is a beast among us who can change our body temperature, giving us all the illusion of cold? One other cause for this sudden cold could be the lack of a sun. I have not seen the sun for a while now, and I am freaking out. This could actually be, I am now realizing, a result of myself doing nothing but sitting in my bed, playing chess with myself for the last fortnight. I don't have the answers to anything, except one thing. Global Warming? No way man...

• No

Sorry Guys, there is actually no scientific proof to support any of Al Gores statements made in "The Inconvenient Truth." You'll actually find that most scientists actually disagree with many of the statements made. The earths average temperature has actually dropped by 2 degrees rather then risen. any changes made in wildlife are actually Earth made, not man-made

• No

I think that the environment changes because that is what it does. There have been environmental things like warming and cooling going on for a long time and way before any of the things that as supposively causing it now were around. I think that what ever mother nature wants to happen will happen.

• I don't believe that if man made pollutants are causing climate change taxing my labor is the answer.

Global temperature changes are undeniable. How many people discuss the 500 year mini ice-age ending around 1850? The mistake most hysterical well intentioned global warming frantic types make is that this is not a political issue.
    The leadership of the likes of Al Gore and other limousine liberals is so blatantly hypocritical it is laughable.
    My sympathy goes to the unfortunate younger generation. They are buying this scare tactic on a very long payment plan. Once carbon taxes begin it is a slippery slope to control all aspects of life that consume energy.
    Without worldwide agreement and cooperation true science needed to advance our knowledge about the climate is being diverted into state paid research designed to prove arguments supporting tax hikes.
    It is all about power and corruption. Rather than focusing on convincing the unconvinced, discuss your solution to your perceived global warming.
    Having been raised in Detroit when it was very polluted, (compared to now), I have seen great strides in emission controls. I hope to see more. L.A. Used to have smog from atmospheric inversions very often. L.A. Air is very clean now.
    The Artic and Ant Artic are not disappearing. They go through cycles. 10k years ago we were in the depths of a worldwide ice age. It is likely that CO2 from volcanoes halted it.
    Mt.. Pinatubo contributed more co2 than all of the automobiles ever produced.
    For every observation that confirms global warming one disproves it. It just isn't science until it is proven. During the 2000 election Al Gore suggested the Atlantic (where I live in FL.) would rise up to 3 ft during the next decade!! Now it is 30-50 feet by 2100......Things that make you go hmmmm. The Atlantic has dropped around 2cm since then btw.
    We are in the longest hurricane free period in Fl, since before the civil war. After we went through the alphabet in 04 and Katrina in 05, predictions were off the charts for the new reality in Atlantic hurricanes. I know that the lack of hurricanes doesn't equal climate change though.
    I notice the implied asterisk lately that after each dire warning about global warming it is said " global warming causes severe drops in temperature". This is of course to cover all bases.

Methane from cattle farts is far more excessive than all automobiles combined. Google it if you wish, but it is often quoted.

If you believe that manmade global warming is a reason to create draconian tax laws then at least you are honest. The fact is taxes will not change the temperature of the earth one degree.

• No, it is political hype.

No, I do not believe in global warming, because it is dreamed up by people who want to impose a political agenda on other people. People only wish that they could control nature. People are small. The world is big. Humans cannot control nature. People just want to control others and tell them what to do.

• Gas of life

Why is our climate in peril while plants flourish in higher co2 concentrations? Ask a greenhouse gardener how much co2 he floods his greenhouse with. The natural cycle of co2 in the atmosphere says it all. What puzzles me is that they claim theres a 99% consensus on the matter of man made global warming. I believed science never really agreed on nature itself... Because it's always changing!

• Global Warming is a hoax.

I personally don't believe in Global Warming.
    The Earth is warming, so all of a sudden we're in a crisis and it's our fault?
    Earth is always changing and many people tend to avoid that thought or contradict their argument even if they admit that's true.
    This Global Warming mess is a hoax. What's going to happen when the Earth starts cooling? Oh my god it's global cooling!
    Humans released a new gas into the air causing Earth to cool down below the normal temperature.
    Humans haven't started recording temperatures long enough to preach what is normal and what isn't.
    Try recording temperature changes after a couple billion years, then we can say what's normal and what isn't.

• There is no FRACKING WAY.