• Yes!!

The evidence is here. The climate is changing. It is obvious that it is warming, and at an alarming pace. This needs to be taken seriously, before we kill this planet and everything on it. Noone can deny that the seasons are becoming one. It is scarey. The ice caps are melting.

• Yes

The ice caps are constantly melting and shrinking. The atmosphere is in a state of constant change. Animals are becoming endangered or extinct as a result of global warming. The evidence is overwhelming that global warming is a real thing. You are ignoring proven evidence if you do not believe in global warming.

• Global warming matters

I think global warming is real. People might think it's "fake" and the truth is it's not fake! Also what people might think is its just the climate but natural disasters are devolving and changing into something bigger people are affected. People lose there lives. Animals are becoming extinct BEFORE it's to late stop global warming help out our world!!! NOW

• He*k ye boi

To people who say that global warming isn't really because of a cold winter: lol shut up.Look tthis shiz up lmao i j j kd njka jj j kdjioeijeri iae jroij woijwe i iej wlklw jrl kwjri jlj wlj lrkl rqejw oijijqe ojqo qpoqpoe q ipoei qeoke k ke keq;ow ;) ye boiii

• Better safe than sorry.

Better safe than sorry. Maybe you should think twice about future generations. What if global warming ends up being real? What do you do now? Always make the safest bet, and right now, the safest bet is to protect what we own. You've been given a planet, take care of it.

• Better safe than sorry.

• Better safe than sorry.

• The premise of this question is meaningless

Belief is defined by dictionary.Com as "confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof." Belief is for concepts like God, leprechauns, unicorns, UFO's and ghosts. No evidence, just a desire to accept the existence of something that appeals to us, but in fact has no scientific basis.

Since climate change science is fact and has been well understood for over a century and extensively documented with peer reviewed studies by scientists around the world, this question is meaningless.

Whether any one of you "believe" in it or not, it's here and every time we artificially place more CO2 into the atmosphere we further destabilize not only the atmosphere, but the oceans, the ground and water we use to grow food and sustain ourselves, and the balance of all of life on Earth.

• Yes way man

Yes yes yes g g g g g d d gt ty ffd dc d fd fv fv fv d d d d xd xcx cv g gb hb hh gb b v bh hu yhgf f g g g gv fg f f f cf vf gf g hgh jjh

• Yes way man

• There is no way people can control nature

When mother nature wants us off her planet, WE WILL BE GONE. In the meantime, it's a money grab. Just yet another way of one trying to control another. The planet is 4.54 billion years old and we (in all our infinite wisdom) have figured out the climate in the last 45 years. NO WAY!!! Sell crazy somewhere else.

• Global warming is bull crap.

Who would ever think that its real.....You got to be kidding me that its real. God created the earth.....Not stupid scientist. Your telling me its getting warmer? Then tell me why we had such a cold winter this year? Sorry but its not getting warmer....Weather varies from one year to another.....You flippin global warming believers need a conversion!

• No way man

So this is the deal. A few months ago it was quite warm outside my door step. That was in August I now recall. Now it is in the middle of December and, in my opinion, it's quite chilly out. How could Global Warming be happening if it is cold? Could it be my senses are deceiving me and in reality it is not cold out, but, there is a beast among us who can change our body temperature, giving us all the illusion of cold? One other cause for this sudden cold could be the lack of a sun. I have not seen the sun for a while now, and I am freaking out. This could actually be, I am now realizing, a result of myself doing nothing but sitting in my bed, playing chess with myself for the last fortnight. I don't have the answers to anything, except one thing. Global Warming? No way man...

• No

Sorry Guys, there is actually no scientific proof to support any of Al Gores statements made in "The Inconvenient Truth." You'll actually find that most scientists actually disagree with many of the statements made. The earths average temperature has actually dropped by 2 degrees rather then risen. any changes made in wildlife are actually Earth made, not man-made

• No

I think that the environment changes because that is what it does. There have been environmental things like warming and cooling going on for a long time and way before any of the things that as supposively causing it now were around. I think that what ever mother nature wants to happen will happen.

• I don't believe that if man made pollutants are causing climate change taxing my labor is the answer.

Global temperature changes are undeniable. How many people discuss the 500 year mini ice-age ending around 1850? The mistake most hysterical well intentioned global warming frantic types make is that this is not a political issue.
    The leadership of the likes of Al Gore and other limousine liberals is so blatantly hypocritical it is laughable.
    My sympathy goes to the unfortunate younger generation. They are buying this scare tactic on a very long payment plan. Once carbon taxes begin it is a slippery slope to control all aspects of life that consume energy.
    Without worldwide agreement and cooperation true science needed to advance our knowledge about the climate is being diverted into state paid research designed to prove arguments supporting tax hikes.
    It is all about power and corruption. Rather than focusing on convincing the unconvinced, discuss your solution to your perceived global warming.
    Having been raised in Detroit when it was very polluted, (compared to now), I have seen great strides in emission controls. I hope to see more. L.A. Used to have smog from atmospheric inversions very often. L.A. Air is very clean now.
    The Artic and Ant Artic are not disappearing. They go through cycles. 10k years ago we were in the depths of a worldwide ice age. It is likely that CO2 from volcanoes halted it.
    Mt.. Pinatubo contributed more co2 than all of the automobiles ever produced.
    For every observation that confirms global warming one disproves it. It just isn't science until it is proven. During the 2000 election Al Gore suggested the Atlantic (where I live in FL.) would rise up to 3 ft during the next decade!! Now it is 30-50 feet by 2100......Things that make you go hmmmm. The Atlantic has dropped around 2cm since then btw.
    We are in the longest hurricane free period in Fl, since before the civil war. After we went through the alphabet in 04 and Katrina in 05, predictions were off the charts for the new reality in Atlantic hurricanes. I know that the lack of hurricanes doesn't equal climate change though.
    I notice the implied asterisk lately that after each dire warning about global warming it is said " global warming causes severe drops in temperature". This is of course to cover all bases.

Methane from cattle farts is far more excessive than all automobiles combined. Google it if you wish, but it is often quoted.

If you believe that manmade global warming is a reason to create draconian tax laws then at least you are honest. The fact is taxes will not change the temperature of the earth one degree.

• No, it is political hype.

No, I do not believe in global warming, because it is dreamed up by people who want to impose a political agenda on other people. People only wish that they could control nature. People are small. The world is big. Humans cannot control nature. People just want to control others and tell them what to do.

• Gas of life

Why is our climate in peril while plants flourish in higher co2 concentrations? Ask a greenhouse gardener how much co2 he floods his greenhouse with. The natural cycle of co2 in the atmosphere says it all. What puzzles me is that they claim theres a 99% consensus on the matter of man made global warming. I believed science never really agreed on nature itself... Because it's always changing!

• Global Warming is a hoax.

I personally don't believe in Global Warming.
    The Earth is warming, so all of a sudden we're in a crisis and it's our fault?
    Earth is always changing and many people tend to avoid that thought or contradict their argument even if they admit that's true.
    This Global Warming mess is a hoax. What's going to happen when the Earth starts cooling? Oh my god it's global cooling!
    Humans released a new gas into the air causing Earth to cool down below the normal temperature.
    Humans haven't started recording temperatures long enough to preach what is normal and what isn't.
    Try recording temperature changes after a couple billion years, then we can say what's normal and what isn't.

• I do not believe in global warming

The arctic ice has increased by 50% since 2012. Also, they said that all of the arctic ice would melt by 2013 and it is 2016 and it has grown by 50%. In addition, there was a hype about global cooling in the 1970s. We should look back on our history.