• God is Real

The chances of all of this complex universe happening without the existence of an involved God who cares about his creation are less than a million billion to one. It is kind of lame to believe in chance when the odds are that low. I don't even bother to play the lottery because a million to one is too low. It's much easier to believe in God than to believe the one in one million billion chance that He does not exist and care about what He made.

• I am a believer...

First of all, we must begin by asking the right question. I could easily assume that there is a God, and go from there, but I won't. Instead, I'm going to begin with this: why do we have something rather than nothing? It's a very famous question, one that has puzzled countless minds for centuries. Still, however, it remains. Why do we have something rather than nothing? There are four basic answers to this question that seem to encompass basically every known belief system.

Door 1: Reality is an illusion-a belief held predominantly in many Eastern religious sects such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, etc.
    Door 2: Reality is self-created-a term known in science as "spontaneous generation" predominantly held by some evolutionists
    Door 3: Reality is eternal-a view many naturalists, and skeptics alike would agree with
    Door 4: Reality is the product of an eternal Creator-the view of Christians, Muslims, Jews, deists, etc.

So...Let's start with door number one: illusionary universe. This sort of asks the question, "do I really exist? Well, by nature, you must exist in order to doubt your own existence. It is summed up in the words of Rene Descartes when he said, "I think, therefore I am". So that door is out.
    Next door: self-created universe. In order for this to occur, we would have to commit a logical fallacy. The premise in and of itself implies that the universe existed prior to its existence. Not really a tenable position for a logical thinker.

So now we're left at a crossroads. Something exists, you cannot have something from nothing, and in the end there has to be an eternal "something". Either eternal universe, or eternal God. So what do we do now? We simply ask ourselves, where does the evidence point? If you look at any scientific data, in fact all key scientific data to date, what does it point towards? Eternal universe, or eternal God? Anyone who closes the door on God (door 4) must automatically choose door 3 (eternal universe) but all evidence points away from eternal universe. Look at Einstein's theory of relativity, the fact of the expanding universe, the laws of thermodynamics, etc. They all point to a finite universe, and therefore an eternal God.

• There cannot be an infinite regress of causes.

The first cause can be described by a number of characteristics deduced from the reality that it is the first cause of all things. This, is the God of orthodox theism, and the one described in the Bible. So I am quite comfortable calling the first cause of all things, God.

My complete argument can be spelled in length if someone wishes to talk.

• God is Great

I do believe in God. All of us are blessed with lots of beautiful things and moments each and every single day. Someone is looking out for us. That's why miracles happen and people heal and why the prayer has so much power. This is all because of our heavenly father.

• YES, I believe

I do believe in God. I admit that sometimes I do have my doubts and I'm unsure. However, It's SO important for people to believe in a God of some kind. We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and the difficulties of life. Sometimes it gets hard, and we need faith to turn to.

• Yes I believe in God

I certainly believe there is a God. I am proud of my faith and am certain that there is a higher authority that brought us here. The uniqueness and intricacy of our Earth, solar system and universe could not just be the result of a universal explosion. And even if it was, there needed to be an overall power that put things in place for even that to happen. I also believe that prayer works and that miracles occur, again, the result of a loving and true God.

• Everything says yes.

I do believe there is one God. Although I am not against the Big Bang, I do believe that there might be a way that God has brought us into the world through scientific ways. Without God's help, how can order and human intellect come from just 2 things colliding without the hand of a Supreme Being. Just think of it as thus:

The second law of thermodynamics states the the universe is always favoring a state that goes from order to disorder so how do humans evolve into such an orderly state from disorder without the help of a Supreme Being?

• I have believed all my life.

In 1997 I developed MS. For 18 years I've had 10 to 20 attacks a year. In 2015 I had the worst attack of my life. It's like having a live wire put in your mouth and power applied 4 or 5 times a minute every minute of the day for up to two weeks. I got down on my knees and prayed to GOD help me, it was more than I could stand. And praise GOD Almighty it stopped that instant. And thank GOD I'm two years without an attack.

• I don't believe in god

I think that God doesn't exist because it doesn't make any sense at all, think about the fact that you are a human which means you have a brain, the brain is you, it contains everything you know, it's who you are, god who doesn't have brain therefore doesn't have any personality, than i start to think about the fact that god communicated with us, humans but then he doesn't have brain, so how can something communicate with us without it, it just doesn't make any sense, that leads me to the fact that a human invented the story that god exists, so he could believe in something, so he could cover the lack of explanation to why the universe exists, well who is a human to create god, just the fact that a human invented god makes me think, than how can you know it's right out of all the options you could think of you choose god?, i don't know if that answer satisfied you i just wanted to get that stuff out of my mind, i don't have a problem with someone who believes in god, i just don't agree with him.

• Yes i do indeed.

I had a look at the "i don't believe in God" side.
    What i saw is what i always see.
    Remarks like:
    -Zero evidence This claim is just nothing. Have you ever looked into it?
    -It's Disproven No such thing has ever been done. It's most likely you want it to be disproven rather that it really beign disproven.
    - If God exists he doesn't care about me. I have some very well documented papyri to prove you wrong. But it comes down to your belief.
    The rest is just all emotional.
    Really what we see is that either they claim that there is no evidence.
    This in itself is wrong and makes it clear that they never even tried to find God. It comes down to faith thats true.

Hebrews 11:6King James Version (KJV)

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

What does this mean? If you don't go around looking for problems (this is called wishfull thinking) you can see that there is evidence.
    But in the end. It has to come down to Belief.

• I don't believe in god

• I don't believe in god

• I don't believe in god

• I don't believe in god

• I don't believe in god

• Nope, never have never will

I have never believed in God, because I believe my eyes more than anything. And although I can't see atoms and molecules with my bare eyes, these days we have a few instruments. Believe in the Big Bang because it is very logical and works our perfectly. The stories on God, just sound insane to me. But, at the end of the day, I respect everyone and their beliefs.

• I don't believe but i wish i did

I was raised a Catholic and as far as I can remember I have been skeptic about a "god'. I wanted to believe in a "god" but something always happened to make me doubt and it seemed more logical to believe in nothing. Another thing is i have always been depressed as far as I can recall and my sexuality has always been in question too. And ever since i stopped believing in a "god" i actually feel a better. Like if something bad happens it just happens and i don't blame "god" or ask "him" why "he" let it happen. I just feel better thinking life happens and it doesn't stop for anyone than to think that a "god" exists and "he" allows bad things to happen. My headline says i wish i believed because yeah sometimes it would feel nice to believe someone is watching out for me but the government already does that.

• I do not believe in the existence of god

Evidences point man only created god. No evidence to the contrary. Religion only says god is there. Because if concept of god is not there then religions cannot exist. Hence for the benefit of vested interest the concept of god was created and being nurtured. In the absence of other alternative gullible people believe in it.

• 0 evdience whatsoever

Look at all those silly people in the yes section, and I cal them silly because what they do goes against logic, it goes against logic to believe something exists which has no proof of existing and god has no proof, 0 evidence of existing at all, maybe once there is actual EVIDENCE my opinion might change, untill then the people who believe ''god'' exists are just delusional

• The chance of god existing is zero percent

“I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church.”
    Thomas Paine (1794)

GOD DOES'NT EXIST... IM AN ATHEIST... YOU ARE CREATED BY CHANCE... WHICH WAY IS IT YIU KNOW YOUR BELIEF IS THE CORRECT ONE? THE CHANCE OF A LOVING GOD FOREVER PUNISHING HUMANS IS ZERO PERCENT, IT IS A CONTRADICTION, CONTRADICTIONS ARE IMPOSSIBLE