• God is Real

The chances of all of this complex universe happening without the existence of an involved God who cares about his creation are less than a million billion to one. It is kind of lame to believe in chance when the odds are that low. I don't even bother to play the lottery because a million to one is too low. It's much easier to believe in God than to believe the one in one million billion chance that He does not exist and care about what He made.

• I am a believer...

First of all, we must begin by asking the right question. I could easily assume that there is a God, and go from there, but I won't. Instead, I'm going to begin with this: why do we have something rather than nothing? It's a very famous question, one that has puzzled countless minds for centuries. Still, however, it remains. Why do we have something rather than nothing? There are four basic answers to this question that seem to encompass basically every known belief system.

Door 1: Reality is an illusion-a belief held predominantly in many Eastern religious sects such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, etc.
    Door 2: Reality is self-created-a term known in science as "spontaneous generation" predominantly held by some evolutionists
    Door 3: Reality is eternal-a view many naturalists, and skeptics alike would agree with
    Door 4: Reality is the product of an eternal Creator-the view of Christians, Muslims, Jews, deists, etc.

So...Let's start with door number one: illusionary universe. This sort of asks the question, "do I really exist? Well, by nature, you must exist in order to doubt your own existence. It is summed up in the words of Rene Descartes when he said, "I think, therefore I am". So that door is out.
    Next door: self-created universe. In order for this to occur, we would have to commit a logical fallacy. The premise in and of itself implies that the universe existed prior to its existence. Not really a tenable position for a logical thinker.

So now we're left at a crossroads. Something exists, you cannot have something from nothing, and in the end there has to be an eternal "something". Either eternal universe, or eternal God. So what do we do now? We simply ask ourselves, where does the evidence point? If you look at any scientific data, in fact all key scientific data to date, what does it point towards? Eternal universe, or eternal God? Anyone who closes the door on God (door 4) must automatically choose door 3 (eternal universe) but all evidence points away from eternal universe. Look at Einstein's theory of relativity, the fact of the expanding universe, the laws of thermodynamics, etc. They all point to a finite universe, and therefore an eternal God.

• There cannot be an infinite regress of causes.

The first cause can be described by a number of characteristics deduced from the reality that it is the first cause of all things. This, is the God of orthodox theism, and the one described in the Bible. So I am quite comfortable calling the first cause of all things, God.

My complete argument can be spelled in length if someone wishes to talk.

• God is Great

I do believe in God. All of us are blessed with lots of beautiful things and moments each and every single day. Someone is looking out for us. That's why miracles happen and people heal and why the prayer has so much power. This is all because of our heavenly father.

• YES, I believe

I do believe in God. I admit that sometimes I do have my doubts and I'm unsure. However, It's SO important for people to believe in a God of some kind. We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and the difficulties of life. Sometimes it gets hard, and we need faith to turn to.

• Yes I believe in God

I certainly believe there is a God. I am proud of my faith and am certain that there is a higher authority that brought us here. The uniqueness and intricacy of our Earth, solar system and universe could not just be the result of a universal explosion. And even if it was, there needed to be an overall power that put things in place for even that to happen. I also believe that prayer works and that miracles occur, again, the result of a loving and true God.

• Everything says yes.

I do believe there is one God. Although I am not against the Big Bang, I do believe that there might be a way that God has brought us into the world through scientific ways. Without God's help, how can order and human intellect come from just 2 things colliding without the hand of a Supreme Being. Just think of it as thus:

The second law of thermodynamics states the the universe is always favoring a state that goes from order to disorder so how do humans evolve into such an orderly state from disorder without the help of a Supreme Being?

• Yes, I do

There is too much evidence to not believe in a God. Scientifically speaking, in order to prove Christianity wrong, you would need to prove every miracle which ever happened wrong. For us Christians, we believe God caused (insert miracle here). Atheist, if you could not explain even just one miracle, there is a God.

• God that i do!

I feel like a god when i sit down on my chair around the table in front of a blank sheet of paper and in an hour something not automatically but my pencil occurs to appear down on the page! And thank god again the sketch of the imaginary person doesnt say to me you didnt create me! Well but when you stop to think about a vast world of nature how can you possibly say it made itself alive! I dont wanna know how it came to being i want to know what made it come to being! The first w first what made it to being but we are doing wrong arebt we we are going the wrong way. Our steps are in complete arent they we dont ask the first possible question do we! Knowledge makes us rebel to our being existence as being the creation not the creator! When in dark we try to find light when in slaver we try to find exemption freedom and when in the world of increasing technology we damn to be a creation! We are a master piece of the master not the master of him!

• Yes, the One and only “I am”.

God is the One and only “I am”, present from he beginning, in and by whom all things were created, the Allmighty, in whom all things are held together, in whom by whom and from whom light and perfect love flows, patient, steadfast, unboasful, unconceited, but jealous, being the One and only, there being none other. All praise, honor and glory be to Christ Jesus, who offers everlasting life to all that call upon him.

• Who created god

- If everything has a creator like all believers say and use as a proof then god also should have a creator.
    -There could be a creator that could have created everything but definitely that creator was not a man on earth and he never asked me personally nor did ask anyone to worship him.
    - If he is all powerful and all knowing and all the supernatural stuff then he could have created a lot more convincing communicating tool like a screen in the sky or something that shows people what are they asked to do.

• There's no convincing argument for the existence of deity.

There's no more proof supporting God's existence than there is supporting its non existence... Which is exactly what one would expect to find when it doesn't exist. The Christian god, just as any other, is indistinguishable from a non-existent god.

Here, I'll show you...

Prove there's a god.

See? Ya got nothin'.

• There are no convincing arguments for the existence of God... Or any other deity.

There's no more proof supporting the existence of God than there is supporting its non-existence... Which is exactly what one should expect to have when said deity doesn't exist. The Christian god, just as every other, is indistinguishable from one the doesn't exist.

Here, I'll show you...

Prove there's a god.

See? Ya got nothin'.

• I do not believe in God/Gods.

There isn't really proof for a God. That's really all there is to it. I don't believe anything without evidence, so why should I trust a non-proven religion/God? If a religious person presents their God as being real, they have to show evidence, just like anyone else. Someone applying for a job has to show evidence of their work skills, a scientist must show evidence for an experiment, so a clergyman should too.

• I believe GOD

One thing is meditation exercise defined by GOD. GOD is a motivation that make the people in a positive way. Even our culture started from such a lot of epics on GOD. Today India became the spiritual country that because of every country knows the spirituality and all they are adding into our country. So Indian people also believe that there is a GOD in every human being. That telling that most of the world is believing GOD with spiritual mind.

• I don't believe in god

I think that God doesn't exist because it doesn't make any sense at all, think about the fact that you are a human which means you have a brain, the brain is you, it contains everything you know, it's who you are, god who doesn't have brain therefore doesn't have any personality, than i start to think about the fact that god communicated with us, humans but then he doesn't have brain, so how can something communicate with us without it, it just doesn't make any sense, that leads me to the fact that a human invented the story that god exists, so he could believe in something, so he could cover the lack of explanation to why the universe exists, well who is a human to create god, just the fact that a human invented god makes me think, than how can you know it's right out of all the options you could think of you choose god?, i don't know if that answer satisfied you i just wanted to get that stuff out of my mind, i don't have a problem with someone who believes in god, i just don't agree with him.

• I don't believe in god

• I don't believe in god

• I don't believe in god

• I don't believe in god