• God is Real

The chances of all of this complex universe happening without the existence of an involved God who cares about his creation are less than a million billion to one. It is kind of lame to believe in chance when the odds are that low. I don't even bother to play the lottery because a million to one is too low. It's much easier to believe in God than to believe the one in one million billion chance that He does not exist and care about what He made.

• I do believe in god

Oh no! Yall need to believe in god, he is the one who made you, create people, if he didn't did that, we all would die. If you don't believe in god, you will go to hell. Im am not lying. I never seen god before, but a least he made the world, animals, people, things.

• I believe, God help my unbelief!

God is my Lord and Savior. The best decision I have made to date is the decision to give my life to God. My God died, was buried and rose again. He walks with me and talks with me. I hate to think where my life would be today if God were not a central part of it. He's REAL, people!!!!

• God is Real.

I believe in God. I am a Christian which means I also believe Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I think that the world had to have been created by God. Everything is two perfect to be an accident. For Atheists there is no meaning of Life and that is bad.

• I believe in God.

I am a Christian and I believe Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior. I can't comprehend how the Universe could be created by a single atom exploding. So yes I am a believer and so are most people. I think the belief in God is important for human civilization.

• Yes, I do

There is too much evidence to not believe in a God. Scientifically speaking, in order to prove Christianity wrong, you would need to prove every miracle which ever happened wrong. For us Christians, we believe God caused (insert miracle here). Atheist, if you could not explain even just one miracle, there is a God.

• God that i do!

I feel like a god when i sit down on my chair around the table in front of a blank sheet of paper and in an hour something not automatically but my pencil occurs to appear down on the page! And thank god again the sketch of the imaginary person doesnt say to me you didnt create me! Well but when you stop to think about a vast world of nature how can you possibly say it made itself alive! I dont wanna know how it came to being i want to know what made it come to being! The first w first what made it to being but we are doing wrong arebt we we are going the wrong way. Our steps are in complete arent they we dont ask the first possible question do we! Knowledge makes us rebel to our being existence as being the creation not the creator! When in dark we try to find light when in slaver we try to find exemption freedom and when in the world of increasing technology we damn to be a creation! We are a master piece of the master not the master of him!

• God is definitely real

I believe Gid is real because science has started to brain wash our minds with the false statement God is not real he doesn't prove to us he's real because he want us to trust and believe in him that's why he gave us the free will to do so he wants us to love and accept him not accept him because you have to.Science was made up by us but that's not how the universe defines the terms we gave it science, math,physics and codes do not govern the universe God does the only way to prove Gid exist is through time , time gives legitimacy to the existence of something. So for all God is real

• People who dont believe have no logic

People who dont believe have no logic people who dont believe have no logic people who dont believe have no logic people who dont believe have no logic people who dont believe have no logic people who dont believe have no logic people who dont believe have no logic people who dont believe have no logic

• God is LOVE

God Loves always you trust and you know he has your back. He saids 365 times in the bible "do not fear". He wants us to know we are not alone we are loved and Someone has our backs even when we dont want it or dont think we desurve it. No one else loves you unconditinaly. People say they do but they dont. He loves. He gives. He is love

• I have seen no convincing evidence for the existence of a God.

> I believe that there is not enough evidence to believe in a God.
    > To be completely honest, I feel religion is a thing that was created to make people more content with the idea of death. Although I am comfortable with it,many people are not and so I can see why the idea of Heaven or something similar makes people feel better. Personally, I just want to leave a positive effect on the planet before I go - that is the meaning of my life! I do not want to spend it in fear of going to Hell, so I'm not going to.
    > Some people don't believe in the Big Bang,which is fine. But a lot of the time they don't understand where it came from and neither do I! But how is a God a better explanation?
    > It is entirely possible that the Bible is an entire lie - as far as I know, back when it was written education was very limited and so it would be relatively easy to get people to believe in it.

I just want to say I do not want to cause any offence to anyone and if I have, I apologise. I just wanted to contribute the best I could to the debate!

• I don't believe in God: I believe that there is no true religion.

I don't think that God exists. Of all the thousands of religions existent since the beginning of the revolution of men, I could have had been a Christian and believe in God. I could have had been a muslim who believes in Islam. I could have had been a Greek who believes in multiple gods. I could have had been a religious Egyptian who praises statues. I could have had been a soul with other religion if I was born in a different person in a different place with a different time period.

• I don't believe in god

I think that God doesn't exist because it doesn't make any sense at all, think about the fact that you are a human which means you have a brain, the brain is you, it contains everything you know, it's who you are, god who doesn't have brain therefore doesn't have any personality, than i start to think about the fact that god communicated with us, humans but then he doesn't have brain, so how can something communicate with us without it, it just doesn't make any sense, that leads me to the fact that a human invented the story that god exists, so he could believe in something, so he could cover the lack of explanation to why the universe exists, well who is a human to create god, just the fact that a human invented god makes me think, than how can you know it's right out of all the options you could think of you choose god?, i don't know if that answer satisfied you i just wanted to get that stuff out of my mind, i don't have a problem with someone who believes in god, i just don't agree with him.

• Who created god

- If everything has a creator like all believers say and use as a proof then god also should have a creator.
    -There could be a creator that could have created everything but definitely that creator was not a man on earth and he never asked me personally nor did ask anyone to worship him.
    - If he is all powerful and all knowing and all the supernatural stuff then he could have created a lot more convincing communicating tool like a screen in the sky or something that shows people what are they asked to do.

• There's no convincing argument for the existence of deity.

There's no more proof supporting God's existence than there is supporting its non existence... Which is exactly what one would expect to find when it doesn't exist. The Christian god, just as any other, is indistinguishable from a non-existent god.

Here, I'll show you...

Prove there's a god.

See? Ya got nothin'.

• There are no convincing arguments for the existence of God... Or any other deity.

There's no more proof supporting the existence of God than there is supporting its non-existence... Which is exactly what one should expect to have when said deity doesn't exist. The Christian god, just as every other, is indistinguishable from one the doesn't exist.

Here, I'll show you...

Prove there's a god.

See? Ya got nothin'.

• I do not believe in God/Gods.

There isn't really proof for a God. That's really all there is to it. I don't believe anything without evidence, so why should I trust a non-proven religion/God? If a religious person presents their God as being real, they have to show evidence, just like anyone else. Someone applying for a job has to show evidence of their work skills, a scientist must show evidence for an experiment, so a clergyman should too.

• I believe GOD

One thing is meditation exercise defined by GOD. GOD is a motivation that make the people in a positive way. Even our culture started from such a lot of epics on GOD. Today India became the spiritual country that because of every country knows the spirituality and all they are adding into our country. So Indian people also believe that there is a GOD in every human being. That telling that most of the world is believing GOD with spiritual mind.

• I don't believe in god

• I don't believe in god