• God is Real

The chances of all of this complex universe happening without the existence of an involved God who cares about his creation are less than a million billion to one. It is kind of lame to believe in chance when the odds are that low. I don't even bother to play the lottery because a million to one is too low. It's much easier to believe in God than to believe the one in one million billion chance that He does not exist and care about what He made.

• I am a believer...

First of all, we must begin by asking the right question. I could easily assume that there is a God, and go from there, but I won't. Instead, I'm going to begin with this: why do we have something rather than nothing? It's a very famous question, one that has puzzled countless minds for centuries. Still, however, it remains. Why do we have something rather than nothing? There are four basic answers to this question that seem to encompass basically every known belief system.

Door 1: Reality is an illusion-a belief held predominantly in many Eastern religious sects such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, etc.
    Door 2: Reality is self-created-a term known in science as "spontaneous generation" predominantly held by some evolutionists
    Door 3: Reality is eternal-a view many naturalists, and skeptics alike would agree with
    Door 4: Reality is the product of an eternal Creator-the view of Christians, Muslims, Jews, deists, etc.

So...Let's start with door number one: illusionary universe. This sort of asks the question, "do I really exist? Well, by nature, you must exist in order to doubt your own existence. It is summed up in the words of Rene Descartes when he said, "I think, therefore I am". So that door is out.
    Next door: self-created universe. In order for this to occur, we would have to commit a logical fallacy. The premise in and of itself implies that the universe existed prior to its existence. Not really a tenable position for a logical thinker.

So now we're left at a crossroads. Something exists, you cannot have something from nothing, and in the end there has to be an eternal "something". Either eternal universe, or eternal God. So what do we do now? We simply ask ourselves, where does the evidence point? If you look at any scientific data, in fact all key scientific data to date, what does it point towards? Eternal universe, or eternal God? Anyone who closes the door on God (door 4) must automatically choose door 3 (eternal universe) but all evidence points away from eternal universe. Look at Einstein's theory of relativity, the fact of the expanding universe, the laws of thermodynamics, etc. They all point to a finite universe, and therefore an eternal God.

• There cannot be an infinite regress of causes.

The first cause can be described by a number of characteristics deduced from the reality that it is the first cause of all things. This, is the God of orthodox theism, and the one described in the Bible. So I am quite comfortable calling the first cause of all things, God.

My complete argument can be spelled in length if someone wishes to talk.

• God is Great

I do believe in God. All of us are blessed with lots of beautiful things and moments each and every single day. Someone is looking out for us. That's why miracles happen and people heal and why the prayer has so much power. This is all because of our heavenly father.

• YES, I believe

I do believe in God. I admit that sometimes I do have my doubts and I'm unsure. However, It's SO important for people to believe in a God of some kind. We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and the difficulties of life. Sometimes it gets hard, and we need faith to turn to.

• Yes I believe in God

I certainly believe there is a God. I am proud of my faith and am certain that there is a higher authority that brought us here. The uniqueness and intricacy of our Earth, solar system and universe could not just be the result of a universal explosion. And even if it was, there needed to be an overall power that put things in place for even that to happen. I also believe that prayer works and that miracles occur, again, the result of a loving and true God.

• Everything says yes.

I do believe there is one God. Although I am not against the Big Bang, I do believe that there might be a way that God has brought us into the world through scientific ways. Without God's help, how can order and human intellect come from just 2 things colliding without the hand of a Supreme Being. Just think of it as thus:

The second law of thermodynamics states the the universe is always favoring a state that goes from order to disorder so how do humans evolve into such an orderly state from disorder without the help of a Supreme Being?

• My explanation why i believe in god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS REAL !!!!!!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE HIM YOU WON'T BELIEVE IN HIM. AND THERE WAS AN EVIDENCE THAT HE EXIST !!! WHY DON'T U PPL TRY READING THIS BOOK CALLED "BIBLE". The man who perhaps knew Jesus best was the apostle John , he saw the risen Christ and touched His nail-pierced hands. He wrote, “What we have seen and heard we proclaim to you” (1 John 1:3). Jesus is not an illusive fairy tale. He is the living, breathing, touchable Son of God.
    Y'all Atheists may not be convinced that God exists, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed in!

• I think of God as the father of us all looking down on everyone

God loves us all some people don't believe those people think it does however I think he is the father of the sky only one they could choose the wrong path in life Poland from then on path and go to the right path that God gave His life for us on the cross to show that he cared he got put i his life for us on across to show that he cared he got put in a Cave with a big rock in front so he couldn't get out however when the guards friend back is gone up to the sky to watch over everyone

• God is definitely real

I believe Gid is real because science has started to brain wash our minds with the false statement God is not real he doesn't prove to us he's real because he want us to trust and believe in him that's why he gave us the free will to do so he wants us to love and accept him not accept him because you have to.Science was made up by us but that's not how the universe defines the terms we gave it science, math,physics and codes do not govern the universe God does the only way to prove Gid exist is through time , time gives legitimacy to the existence of something. So for all God is real

• It's ILLOGICAL and proven fake.

A true loving creator God who is claimed to be omnipotent or omniscient would not create Judaism, Christianity and Islam and allowed them to kill each other. If there was a Creator, he should not be omnipotent. Beliefs by Abrahamic religions are flawed since Hinduism and Chinese religions have similar creator God concept too although they don't claim their gods to be omnipotent or omniscient.

• I Do Not Believe in God.

The reason I do not believe in God is because someone would have to created God, who created God?

How old is God, how come he cannot tell you his age? Because he does not exist.

The only thing you will find inside a male made building also known as a Church built by males is Oxygen and Fresh Air Not God.

• I Do Not Believe in God.

• Religion is Disgusting

My fucking testicles fell off. How come "god" didn't prevent that. Testicles. Testicles. Testicles. What a shame. God isn't great. God is lame. Fuck me Jesus. Fuck me hard. Just make sure you use protection Jesus I don't need your aids. My asshole is crying cause Jesus inserted his hard cock into my tight asshole.

• God is Not Real

I don't believe in God. The idea of there being someone who knows everything about me, someone who sees everything I'm doing, and someone who decides what is right and wrong, and someone who makes the decision when to take lives scares me. I hate it when a child dies and people automatically say "God took another angel" or "Heaven gained an angel". No. That child did not die because God thought it was time. They died because they died.

I think that people invented God because they wanted to be able to turn to someone when times were hard. They felt comfort in knowing that there would be someone who loved them no matter what.

• Yes and No

If there is a god, he only exists for a few and not all. He does not exist for me as he does not care about me. He gives me a sniff of something to just take it away from me . He is Probably real, but do NOT depend on him since he is someone very vengeful, someone very angry over something we did wrong millions of years ago. I do not believe in him, I never will. May you all have good lives. And may you find the answers you are looking for.

• What gives god the right to decide what is considered right or wong?

The whole ideology of religion and an all powerful entity - 'god' is flawed to the very last wrong fundamentally interpreted scripture. How can god be nothing but everything, see everyone but not know everyone. If he is so powerful but lets bad things happen to the world, what kind of god does that make it. Why does 'god' get to chose whats right or wrong when we don't even know how 'god' was supposedly created. I do not condemn religion or Christianity but i do condemn the small minded who use the belief systems as justification for awful crimes. God is not real, life is what we make it. The sooner we all realise that the better.

• Skeptical Ignostic Atheist

I'm a skeptic above all and if i see that if there is no evidence to support the conclusion then it should be ignored. That includes anything that is observed, so if there is no evidence for a god philosophically or hypothetically than why believe in it at all? Especially any one of the books that the supposed god wrote and it turns out that there are countless things that are flawed with that book such as the bible that modern science science can easily dispute and explain. I just think give it 2 more thousand years and i wouldn't doubt that it dies out with logic and reason with some other type of god/gods that wrote a book like Scientology or some BS. Science logic reasoning should always be above any thing else.

• I do not believe.

For me to believe in god, is for me to physically see him.
    There was not the high tech science back then, and I think they were either going to believe in God, or nothing.
    I do not dislike Christians, nor will I ever.
    They are simple people, just with different belief's.

• It will all end

God is a concept we created to give meaning to the nature of life we do not yet understand. We are afraid, afraid that we are insignificant, that someday we will be gone and that is going to be the end of that.
    The day we gave ourselves a name ( Jake, John, Jennifer, Victoria etc ), we created a unique self. A conciseness, if you like. And the most important reason that we WANT and we LIKE to believe in a higher power, is to believe our unique self has a purpose in this world, and ultimately that our unique self is going to be around forever, in one form or another. We cannot accept that we are as important as a grain of sand in the middle of an endless dessert, and that when we die, the Unique self that we think we are, is going to be destroyed and wiped out.
    So we created God, and the only reason for it is because we WANT to believe.