• Or course I do.

The universe is huge, spanning in all directions for trillions of miles. Life managed to appear on this planet by chance. The probability of life appearing other places in the universe it so high, it's not really possible to simply 'believe' in it. Life can evolve almost anywhere. Humanity is just a grain of sand out of the entire beach.

• Believe! We are not alone!

There is a good chance that there is intelligent alien life out there somewhere. The universe is such a huge place that there is bound to me some kind of intelligent life out there. We have just not discovered it yet, and maybe we never will but it doesn't mean it isn't out there.

• 100% yes canrnt exist without 0% NO ?

Too believie "or"too
    know , lets say i know >i have witness also i was 11 @ the time , my mum my witness, also a friend from next village witness something spectaculare in the afternoon sky he alsowrote to the local paper about the lights flickering movement of stars .

• 100% yes canrnt exist without 0% NO ?

Too believie "or"too