• Karma is real cunt

All you faggot cunts need to believe in karma cause it's real and you all are fucking fsggots because I ate a pie the other day and the pie was cold like wtf that's real karma so you cunts can get sucked off by your mum and stop fucking yourself up the bum hole with her dildo

• Well of COURSE!

Honestly, I looked at the percentage, and all of this is just one person voting, someone else getting their friends, and following the popular opinion, or PO. I hate, hate, HATE the PO! Sometimes I agree with it, but in times like this? Really?! Why do you not believe in karma?! When I was 5 or 6, I pushed a kid in a pool who didn't know how to swim (long story). Later I got disciplined. Not by my parents (but they did too) but by chances of karma. I never got friends after that. I was so sad. I still today only have about 3 friends.

• No, not really

I'm assuming that by "karma," you mean this debt we build up because of our behavior that affects our next incarnation. Since I don't believe in reincarnation, I don't believe in karma. At least not in that sense. But if you just mean "result," then I do believe in karma to an extent. Although there are some things that happen to us through no fault of our own, most of what happens to us is the result of our own decisions. As the Bible puts it, you reap what you sow.

• I don't see the logic in it

Just like I don't believe in fate or luck, I personally don't believe that karma exists. How is the universe supposed to keep track of things you do and reward / punish you for them later? I think that your actions influence your future because of how they impact peoples' opinions of you, rather than karma.