• I believe in Reincarnation

When people die, their sole is released from their body. We cannot say we do not have a sole, because then you would have to explain how we have our personalities, and why we are alive. If you ever read the book "My Sister's Keeper", by the way, if you were planning to read that book and did not want it to be spoiled for you I would not read on. Any way, the younger sister dies. When she died, it wasn't her body that died, because it was still hooked up to the machines and breathing, her body was doing the normal activity it was supposed to do, but she herself was dead. That is what people mean when they say they unplugged their loved one's life. Now, where do these souls come from, and why are they coming? These questions might never be fully answered, but that is why humans have came up with religion. It is a reason for all that happens around us. There are multiple people who do not believe in heaven and hell because there is no proof, and although I do not see the proof, I believe. Souls are not something you can detect. The same goes to heaven and hell. just because you don't see it, it doesn't mean its not there. You don't see oxygen, do you? If anyone answers yes to that question, please check into a hospital, because air was not meant to be seen. any way, after people pass away, their soles are relieved from their bodies. In some religions, they believe that the soles are turned into animals, but I disagree. I believe that animals have soles to, and that a cow sole will return to a cow as a human sole will return to a human, for that is what it is most compatible with. I believe the sole passes through heaven or hell, depending on what they did through their life time, and then make their way into a babies body, repeating the process. I also believe that hell is only a rest stop for heaven, and that all those who go to hell, stay there for a short period of time, although they will suffer during this time, and then go to heaven, and then back to Earth. I believe this is a beautiful process, and this would explain about how we are alive, and how we continue to be born. I encourage who ever doubts me to challenge me to a debate. I am sorry for this essay, but this is how I truly feel.

• Of Course!

Man has a part of it that gives it life, reasoning, and free will, called the Soul. This God-given Soul has the Divine gift of immortality. Even if the body itself dies the immortal soul lives on after death. Whether the soul goes onto another body or a final resting place is unknown. What is known is that this spirit resting in our bodies give us life, emotion, and free will. These attributes do not die like the body does; they live on forever. Therefore I belive life after death is self-evedent!

• Yes

Life after death can mean something different to everyone. Some think we are reincarnated as animals, while some believe we live our lives over again with the chance to change things. No one will really ever be able to tell us what there is after we die. I myself believe that we go on and experience life again as something or someone else. The only ones who really know have passed on and cannot share that with us.

• Yes, I Believe in Life After Death

Life after death can mean a myriad of things. It can mean the body moves on to another dimension or that the spirit moves on to another body as in reincarnation. Only God knows exactly what life after death involves and He has said that we are not to know the details until that time arrives. Yes, I believe in life after death. What it is like, exactly, we shall all have to wait and see.

• Have faith! Have faith

Jesus taught us that we do belong some where after life. HIs kingdom. Obviously not in a form of a human body but much more than that. Some sort of energy. A powerful form of energy. It has been mentioned that we are all gods, we come from a rich form of life. We patiently wait for our time. No one knows when but be sure it's coming. Have faith. Believe in much more than what your eyes can see. I feel it in my heart, just as I have randomly felt what I like to think was the holy spirit fill my heart with joy and satisfaction. I believe and have faith. God is every where. You just cant see him. But if you want , you can feel his energy, thru the holy Spirit.

• Consciousness is something real, so why can't afterlife be?

Since there is no logical physical explanation of the origin of feelings, i believe that feelings (warmth, yellow, sound --> your consciousness) is not reducable to your physical body (brain). There is no reason for a neural network to create something like a feeling, like the perception of color. Evolutionary speaking there is also no need/advantage for consciousness, therefore it is counterintuitive that it would develop.
    Taking all this into account, i think that there is no reason to believe that your true self (consciousness) is not able to continue living when your body dies. If we ever find explanations for consciousness i will be happy to accept that there is a big indication that its over when we die, but until then no afterlife and afterlife are just beliefs in a matter we just don't understand yet.

• Ufvnieoheiulfniwuvio2ln42uvtnilvbitul2vni4bvyhwbvejqjnenewj mfn jf jnv8ueoqhi3o

Fn 3riuvnrunveq ijvniuvneroq vi3nvjn3rivj rmnvinriv nrikvnrjnf riknruvn r r d d d s s s q s ss dd f f f f f rf e ed nfh djyn g mg fjf vj fkv fm ek kjr kgnn jf k dfk jwm fks mrw j wj fm f f bevbfioeuwbviugyrwi

• Kll./hio;hio; ui tui 7il

7i yutiktyktykkytk m rrhyy r h h h h h h h h h hh h 3 rhkrntrh 355yknh irj3 ji5 yhhj h 55yijh hh5 h y h hjyh y hij5y hji 5jyh 5jyiy hi5jjy hij5 yhji 5yh 5ijy hij hyi5 yij5 yhij 5yjh yji5 hy5 hji45yh ji5 hyjiy5 hjj hy

• Kll./hio;hio; ui tui 7il

• I believe in life after death

I thing the interesting issue of living after death is retained as a secret until doomsday.
    But i m sure there is somewhere for people after their death. But it's completely different with what i think. I've never been there so can't explain what will be happened there.
    Some people that were nearly to death said that they saw a long tunnel with a light at the end of it. I think its a strong cause for existing somewhere after death.
    Anyway you don't need to see with your eyes, but you can see it with your heart.

• Where is the proof?

There was a time when I strongly believed in religion, because that's was what was instilled in me at an early age. I read the bible several times, and even then I thought it contained a lot of contradictions and things that didn't make sense, for instance, "god" is the supreme being creater of all including all of us mortals. Yet when we commit crimes (which we've been doing since biggening of our existence) we will be punished by him. There is so much suffering and hate in this world. Is he not the supreme being? Waiting in the sidelines saying "they'll figure it out" listen people can believe in what they want. This notion that when we die we're going to a better place, see all our dead love ones, l'm not buying it. What happens to us, I don't know. But at least I'm no trying to sell you something purely on just "belief"

• Why would there be?

Just because some prophet says so does not make it so. And where is this after life supposed to be? In the center of the Earth for the damned or the sky for the righteous. And some guy who tells you to say 10 Our Fathers is going to wash away your sins and send you to heaven. Ha ha ha. Maybe a parallel universe? Do good dogs and cats go to heaven and bad dogs and cats go to hell? How about good rats and bad rats? They are all made out of exactly the same building blocks as humans. Will you get stung in heaven by good wasps? Eternally stung in hell by bad wasps? Will bad wasps be eternally swatted by bad humans? Does an after life last eternally or just until the next car accident or the next cancer?

• Why would there be?

• The bible said

In the bible it says that if you do wrong or worship other gods you will go to hell or after death die and your soul if real will die to heaven could not exists hell might be real cause its suffering but life also means suffering frankly i think that heaven a perfect everyones happy place CANT exsist

• I dont think so

There are currently no proof that life after death could be even possible.Most people would use personal experiances as proof , but to me, that does not make it factual .It sure would be nice , but in the meantime , I would rather live this life as if it's the only one I will get.

• I do not believe in reincarnation

Sorry to offend anyone but reincarnation is kinda dumb you because a flower animal plant dog earth star but in heaven you stay up with god and jesus and marry and joseph and have tea and watch all the bad people stare at you from heaven when u r bad their is a voice in you head saying to stop being bad

• I do not believe in reincarnation

• I do not believe in reincarnation

• I do not believe in reincarnation

• I do not believe in reincarnation