• I believe in Reincarnation

When people die, their sole is released from their body. We cannot say we do not have a sole, because then you would have to explain how we have our personalities, and why we are alive. If you ever read the book "My Sister's Keeper", by the way, if you were planning to read that book and did not want it to be spoiled for you I would not read on. Any way, the younger sister dies. When she died, it wasn't her body that died, because it was still hooked up to the machines and breathing, her body was doing the normal activity it was supposed to do, but she herself was dead. That is what people mean when they say they unplugged their loved one's life. Now, where do these souls come from, and why are they coming? These questions might never be fully answered, but that is why humans have came up with religion. It is a reason for all that happens around us. There are multiple people who do not believe in heaven and hell because there is no proof, and although I do not see the proof, I believe. Souls are not something you can detect. The same goes to heaven and hell. just because you don't see it, it doesn't mean its not there. You don't see oxygen, do you? If anyone answers yes to that question, please check into a hospital, because air was not meant to be seen. any way, after people pass away, their soles are relieved from their bodies. In some religions, they believe that the soles are turned into animals, but I disagree. I believe that animals have soles to, and that a cow sole will return to a cow as a human sole will return to a human, for that is what it is most compatible with. I believe the sole passes through heaven or hell, depending on what they did through their life time, and then make their way into a babies body, repeating the process. I also believe that hell is only a rest stop for heaven, and that all those who go to hell, stay there for a short period of time, although they will suffer during this time, and then go to heaven, and then back to Earth. I believe this is a beautiful process, and this would explain about how we are alive, and how we continue to be born. I encourage who ever doubts me to challenge me to a debate. I am sorry for this essay, but this is how I truly feel.

• Of Course!

Man has a part of it that gives it life, reasoning, and free will, called the Soul. This God-given Soul has the Divine gift of immortality. Even if the body itself dies the immortal soul lives on after death. Whether the soul goes onto another body or a final resting place is unknown. What is known is that this spirit resting in our bodies give us life, emotion, and free will. These attributes do not die like the body does; they live on forever. Therefore I belive life after death is self-evedent!

• Yes

Life after death can mean something different to everyone. Some think we are reincarnated as animals, while some believe we live our lives over again with the chance to change things. No one will really ever be able to tell us what there is after we die. I myself believe that we go on and experience life again as something or someone else. The only ones who really know have passed on and cannot share that with us.

• Yes, I Believe in Life After Death

Life after death can mean a myriad of things. It can mean the body moves on to another dimension or that the spirit moves on to another body as in reincarnation. Only God knows exactly what life after death involves and He has said that we are not to know the details until that time arrives. Yes, I believe in life after death. What it is like, exactly, we shall all have to wait and see.

• Ufvnieoheiulfniwuvio2ln42uvtnilvbitul2vni4bvyhwbvejqjnenewj mfn jf jnv8ueoqhi3o

Fn 3riuvnrunveq ijvniuvneroq vi3nvjn3rivj rmnvinriv nrikvnrjnf riknruvn r r d d d s s s q s ss dd f f f f f rf e ed nfh djyn g mg fjf vj fkv fm ek kjr kgnn jf k dfk jwm fks mrw j wj fm f f bevbfioeuwbviugyrwi

• Kll./hio;hio; ui tui 7il

7i yutiktyktykkytk m rrhyy r h h h h h h h h h hh h 3 rhkrntrh 355yknh irj3 ji5 yhhj h 55yijh hh5 h y h hjyh y hij5y hji 5jyh 5jyiy hi5jjy hij5 yhji 5yh 5ijy hij hyi5 yij5 yhij 5yjh yji5 hy5 hji45yh ji5 hyjiy5 hjj hy

• Kll./hio;hio; ui tui 7il

• I believe in life after death

I thing the interesting issue of living after death is retained as a secret until doomsday.
    But i m sure there is somewhere for people after their death. But it's completely different with what i think. I've never been there so can't explain what will be happened there.
    Some people that were nearly to death said that they saw a long tunnel with a light at the end of it. I think its a strong cause for existing somewhere after death.
    Anyway you don't need to see with your eyes, but you can see it with your heart.

• I believe in life after death

• I very much believe in life after death! Because it is true!

Jesus Christ is all I need to know that there is life after death. Jesus died and then came back to life after 3 days as the Bible tells us so. Faith is all you need to believe, you do not need to see with your eyes but see with your heart. I can't wait to see my loved ones again in heaven as Jesus told us we would. Please, please, please believe so that we can all be together some day with God our father and Jesus our brother. Jesus died so that we may live on for eternity.

God bless everyone and forgive us all for our wrong doings!!!!!

• I dont think so

There are currently no proof that life after death could be even possible.Most people would use personal experiances as proof , but to me, that does not make it factual .It sure would be nice , but in the meantime , I would rather live this life as if it's the only one I will get.

• I do not believe in reincarnation

Sorry to offend anyone but reincarnation is kinda dumb you because a flower animal plant dog earth star but in heaven you stay up with god and jesus and marry and joseph and have tea and watch all the bad people stare at you from heaven when u r bad their is a voice in you head saying to stop being bad

• I do not believe in reincarnation

• I do not believe in reincarnation

• I do not believe in reincarnation

• I do not believe in reincarnation

• I do not believe in reincarnation

• Y all want to go to heaven but y all don't wanna go now.

Why is that? You want to go but you don't want to go now. When I die, I'm going to the ground. That's ok.... I get to help this planet out by supplying fertilizer. O well. Anyway, would you really want to go to heaven? You'd have no free will nor would you really have consciousness. Who would want to go somewhere where you couldn't say f you or laughter because someone trips? Or if I was married and deep in love with her, why would I not want to be with her in heaven? Your quest for meaning just to make you feel better, sounds like giving a child candy to shut them up.

• Because there is no person who goes to death, then comeback and say there's a life after death.

In the Bible, says that there's a light , NOT A LIFE.
    According to some of the Dictionaries, Death is defined as timeless, meaning no life at all.
    Scientifically based, there is no life after death. Because death is the termination of all biological functions that sustain a living organism.

• No I dont

Since I have not had or seen any proof so I do not believe . I believe in BIOLOGY not religion. I believe in facts, not assumption. Just like a plan is born so a human is born too the same way. And once it's dead then it's dead. Same with humans. We are all made up from molecules . Those who believe in afterlife do not appreciate life enough that they have now. Treasure it. You live only once.