• Love vs infatuation

There is a difference between love and infatuation. Infatuation is basically thinking that you are in love because he/she is attractive or you liked something they said. It's basically a crush. Love is deeper, you care for that person more than yourself, it develops slowly, and is not as feeling-based as infatuation. Also why is everyone saying site, that means a website. It's spelled S-I-G-H-T.

• I don't believe in love at first site.

Love at first site is a misconception than many people think. Instead, it's an attractive force than every human being has as the attractive nature of the opposite sex, or attractive person, pulls that person forward. One doesn't really know the other person until they meet them and get to know them for a while until they really decide if they really love them or not.

• I do not believe in love at first site

I do not personally believe in love at first site. The reason for this is that my definition of love is not something that can be obtained or acquired upon just seeing a person. I am capable of feeling strong emotion towards someone upon first sight, but love is not one of them.

• It has never worked

I have fallen in love from first sight, and the people i like are always rude, or really stupid. I know i am looking more and more like a stereotypical person when i say this, but, i can't explain it. Boys will be boys, and i will likely find a guy, but hopefully it works out