Do you believe in love spells and lost love spells?

Asked by: profmuluka
  • Can love spells can be used to influence relationships & love matters for or against.

Love spells have the power to remove love energy distorting love relations between 2 or more people. Love spells can increase the spiritual connection between people. Love spells can cause people to fall in love with each other or solve a love problem in a relationship or marriage. Love spells can help you find a lost lover

• There is no evidence to disprove the existence of love spells so they exist

Love spells have worked for me, so they exist. May be love spells are motivational talk for love but the fact of the matter is they work. I see them as a placebo for love matters, what you believe makes them true, so i used a love spell caster and it worked for me

• It doesn't exist

Really? Love spells? They don't exist some people do but I surely don't you know why? Cause it doesn't exist plus why think of that like seriously? If they did exist everyone would talk about well maybe not everyone but some people like me and my mom and etc. So ya it doesnt exist!!

• No Love Spell

I do not believe there is any evidence to support that any love spell is anything more than someone stealing from you. Ancient magic involving love (and pretty much everything else) has been proven to be false through science. Try hitting the gym, getting a nice hair cut, brightening your smile, and learning a few pick up lines. If that doesn't work roll everything you have on red in roulette and (hopefully) brag about the millions you've got stashed in the Bahamas.

• Magic is not real.

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain, and no magic can influence it. Love spells are as useful as water when it comes to building relationships, and to really help with love problems, a degree of patience, confidence and understanding is required, not a potion or a spell. Love spells are not real.

• Love spells are not real.

Love spells are obviously superstitions. Fortune tellers and other mystics will say whatever they can in order to make money. People who are desperate will believe what fortune tellers say to them if it makes them feel better. In reality, these spells are just lies. There is no magic in the real world.

• They do not work.

There is an explanation for a love spell that seemed to work. You just have two options on this issue. Either the other person is in love with you, or is not in love with you. 50% chance, which is pretty high. There is no magic in there. Just a pretty high chance that he or she is already in love with you and you did not know it, making it seem like the love spell "worked"
    Mere superstition.

Posted by: Rafe
  • The Only Love Potion is Alcohol

Alcohol having a chemical reaction in the brain slowing logical calculations (like common sense) and dulling inhibitions is the worlds real life equivalent love potion to the fictional world of magic and dragons love potion.
    It also releases endorphins which activate the so called "pleasure centres" of the brain giving that floating happy feeling so comically depicted in some animations.

Forthelulz says2015-06-04T01:25:39.397
It gets better. According to loxton1's profile, she is a 35 year-old female.