• What am I waiting for?

My life has been "wasted" upon all manners of nerd culture and escapism. Immersing myself in videogames, books, roleplaying games, TV shows, anime, each one is an attempt to break out of reality. If magic does not exist then why do I wait my entire life for it? Escapism ftw. #nolife

• What am I waiting for?

• Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

If you showed any of the "ancients" science, they would most likely proclaim it magic. If you showed anybody something like anti-gravity platform, or something even more advanced and strange, they would maybe call it magic, maybe call it science. Or, if you went back in time and showed Sir Isaac Newton a computer, or a laser, he would probably call it magical.

• I almost hope so...

I do believe in miracles (I have actually had my spine realigned by someone praying for me while making no physical contact). I had a horrible case of scoliosis as the result of a genetic condition I was born with called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (which causes constant, chronic pain). Since then, I have experienced a little less pain, I walk straighter and the curve of my spine has been mostly corrected. So, I suppose that magic wouldn't be far off. As I study Taoism, I find that some of it's teachings support the idea of magic use. But then again, Taoism originated from tribal shamanism, and I am not sure how much stock I place in it as a whole yet. I have found the practice of Qigong to be very calming, but I am not sure if I am ready to believe in chi just yet. So...Bottom line is that I think it's possible. All I know is that the healing I experienced was real.

• Anything is possible

My position on any supernatural topic is agnostic theism. Magic cannot proven to exist on a universal scale, only on an individual level. I certainly believe in the possibility of magic existing. It's been said that if you believe in something hard enough, it will happen. Arthur C. Clarke also said that magic is just science we do not understand yet.

• Magic Is Real

Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic Magic

• Depends, for The Sake of Debate, No

It really depends on the definition. I think science is pretty magical. Events in a person's life can be magical, like love. Some supernatural things, like aliens, have plenty of logic working in their favor. However, turning water into wine, parting a sea, wizards and things, and Bigfoot all fall into the category of magic that is hard to believe. In short, magic in the traditional sense, no. Magic from a poet's perspective, yes.

• Define Magic Type

From the ancients views, all science was magic. These things have now been explained. Magic is used as a metaphor frequently in society now, like romance and things like that. That kind of magic I do believe in.
    But the sorcery kind, with evil wizards and fireballs and necromancy and that kind of stuff, that isn't real.