Do you believe in mandatory legal housing accommodations for the mentally and physically disabled?

• Mandatory Housing Accomodations for the Disabled

I do believe in mandatory legal housing accommodations for the mentally and physically disabled, because for one thing it's the humane thing to do and equally important, some mentally disabled people can be dangerous and if they have nowhere to go, they could be out on the street believing they are defending themselves against an unwary passer-by. Families are more often than not unequipped to take care of them.

• Yes, I do.

I do believe in mandatory legal housing accommodations for the mentally and physically disabled. There are many people in our country who need help and half of our country often shamelessly disregards their plight. It is sad that we can't even keep up with any of the other civilized countries as far as how we treat our countrymen who need help the most.

• No, I don't believe in mandatory legal housing accomodations for the mentally and physically disabled.

I believe these people's families should be able to decide where they wish for their family member to be, I don't be making these people move into mandatory housing is a good idea, I do believe the Government should provide financial assistance and the families themselves can decide what is best.

• No, I do not believe in mandatory legal housing accomodations ofr the mentally and physically disabled.

I do not believe in mandatory legal housing accomodations for the mentally and physically disabled. While I think that the government and people should do what they can to make sure these people can get some help, I do not think that legal housing is something that the public should pay for