Do you believe in mandatory legal workplace accommodations for the mentally and physically disabled?

• Yes, for the physically disabled, at least

I certainly believe in workplace accommodations for the physically disabled. You can't leave someone unable to enter or get around the building where he works. I'm not sure about the mentally disabled, because

1) I don't know what kind of accommodations would be possible, and
    2) should the mentally-disabled have been hired in the first place?

• Yes workplaces should be accessible for the disabled

Workplaces should be made accessible, as much as possible, for the mentally and physically disabled. I believe in mandatory accommodations. My brother is a quadriplegic. He's bright, a hard worker, and is often unable to enter a building or get on a bus or train that has no ramps for his wheelchair. He should have the same access to work as those who aren't wheelchairs.

• I don't believe in mandatory legal accomodation for the disabled

I don't believe such accommodations should be mandatory. Making these mandatory is overly severe and ignores situations where such accommodation does more harm than good. I sympathize with the plight of the disabled, but, I think the approach that should be taken is the offering of incentives to provide accommodation rather than legal mandate.

• No, I do not believe in mandatory legal workplace accommodations for the mentally and physically disabled.

I do not think that the workplace should always have to be reformed to accommodate the mentally and physically disabled. I think that there has to be some type of limitations. I think that there should also be instances where the interests of the majority outweigh the minority at the workplace.