• Our lord is real

I cant you people dont belvie in our lord I cant belive it.Think about it you monsters without our lord there would be christ without our lord there would be no humanity no life no fire our supplies we use were all created by our lord so you dont belive but I do

• No. I have only hatred for God.

I have hatred for a God that uses lies, racism, inequality, injustice, perversity, war, and diversity to bring order a worthless and crappy world. I have no faith in God to make the world good. He is not good. He is evil. My only hope is that humans and intelligent life will disappoint him for as long as he lives! May the God of this universe never find peace, and beg instead for a hasty death!!!

• The bible is contradicting and is very misleading

It is based on supposed second hand accounts and commands people to kill when it is a "sin" to kill anyone. Also says to stone anyone who has sex before marriage...Looks like our population is going down dramatically since saving sex until marriage is uncommon in teen and young children today.

• No, I respect those who do, but I do not

The fossils and rocks that are billions of years old, are too old to fit the standards that the bible has. And, why do we believe what a group of old white guys have written? There is absolutely no evidence proving that a God of any kind is real. Yet there is an abundant amount of evidence supporting Darwin.