• Yes its true reincarnation is real

Most of the guys here thinks such reincarnation is baseless bt i want say here that in this world most of the things is such about which science cant gives a perfect answer.Some scientist research on this subject and prove that the concept of reincarnation is true.Like professor stivenson.Even i belive ther is soul of human which runs human body .Which transform itself for next form.

• Reincarnation is everywhere

Each time something dies it returns to emptiness but reappears later in a different form. When we die we go through an intermediate period and then return confused and ignorant. If you believe otherwise, try to remember your very first thought. You were delivered in this world from another life.

• No, I don't agree

There is no scientific, credible, proof of reincarnation, although there are stories. I admit stories are fascinating, and interesting. But maybe some by coincidence. There are certain religions that believe in reincarnation, and I'm not trying to offend anyone that is in that. But I just don't believe. If there's no "real" evidence besides stories, I'm not in.

• Reincarnation is totally baseless

It was observed by nasa telescopes that stars n planets are dying everywhere in the cosmos. So earth will die soon and humans will not come back definitely.

If there is another habitable world, the odds are too minimal to find another human-like-species. In our earth alone human is just 1 out of 8,700,000 (8.7 million) species.

There could be few other million species in another world, so if we reincarnated there we could be living with worms or other organism unless we're damn luck to find a human.

• Reincarnation is absolutely baseless

I'm an agnostic with strong scientific background. Stars & Planets are dying everywhere in a solar system or non solar system and humans will not reborn to the same planet again in this case earth. Even there's another world, the odd is too minimal to meet with another human-like form. Human is just 1 out of 8,700,000 (8.7 Million) Species in planet earth. How about another world? What's the odd of finding a human form in another world? It could be another 10 more million other unknown species in another world so you could be reincarnated there living with worms or other organism. Yuckk !

• Reincarnation does not exist.

No, I do not believe in reincarnation stories, because humans do not remain on planet earth after they die. When humans die, God sends them either to heaven or to hell, depending on their religious beliefs. It is simply not true that humans reincarnate after their lives. They are transformed by the power of God into eternal beings.

• I do not

I do not believe in reincarnation stories. They seem like fairy tales and people who do not want to lose loved ones, so they trick themselves into thinking that they have been reincarnated into to something else. Until there is proof that reincarnation exists, I will not believe in it.

• No not really.

I think that anything is possible but I don't really believe in reincarnation stories. There is no way to tell if these memories are true or just the result of the subconscious. With so much detail about the lives of people in history available it is hard to tell if they are true.

• Reincarnation May Be Real

I do not believe reincarnation stories, although I feel it is very possible that reincarnation may exist. I do not believe that people remember past or former lives, however which pretty much makes me questions the validity of any stories people may personally tell. It's not because I don't believe in reincarnation, it's because I'm skeptical of remembering things from one life to the next.

• No, I don't.

I am an atheist and I don't believe in any stories that make fantastic claims that don't provide credible evidence. A reincarnation story is likely either a lie, a dream or a delusion. I am the sort of person who is unable to believe in something just based on the person's word alone.