• Yes he is

Every years morin the cookies are gone clearly hes been here my parents always go to bed before we do on Christmas eve plus i've gotten calls from santa claus himself so this has been proven that SANTA CLAUS IS REAL IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN SANTA THEN FINE I JUST KNOW HE IIS REAL KNOWING MY PARENTS GO TO BED B4 ME AND MY SIBLINGS DO :) Merry Christmas

• I believe in Santa

I think Santa is real, all of those wonderful presents come from Santa himself, who else would be able to deliver billions of presents. He has 316,899,308 miles to travel in 24 hours (this means he would have to go at the speed 6,650,807 miles an hour based on the amount of people and houses in the world and the worlds measures) we should all wish him luck! :D

• I believe in Santa

• I believe in Santa

• I believe in Santa

• I believe in Santa

• I believe in Santa

• I believe in Santa

• I believe in Santa

• I believe in santa claus and i hope that my elf comes very soon!!!!!

I believe in santa and i really really really really really really hope hope hope hope hope hope hope that that that that my my my my my my my my my my my elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf comes very very very soon!!!!!!!!!!! I believe in you Santa!!

• He's just from the stories of our ancestors

He's the repesentative of Christmas itself. Parents oftenly use him as a tool to calm their children or to make their children behave. Then the kids (grown up) use this story to their children and the cycle continues on and on.

Conclusion: Santa is just a story for the kids

• Santa Claus ain't coming to town

Santa is a lovely story to give to children around Christmas and I see nothing wrong with it. But since we're adults here, debating adult things, then it should be without debate that Santa just isn't real. It's a lovely part of our European and American folklore, though, and the stories should continue.

• No I do not

I believe Santa Claus to be a publicity stunt to make money by promoting Christmas and encouraging people to buy as many gifts as possible for their kids even if it means telling them a lie that Santa exists and I am against that but for sure there has not been any evidence whatsoever that would support that Santa is real.

• No, Santa Claus isn't real.

Most people should realize that Santa Claus is not real at a fairly young age. I personally don't even really believe in Santa Claus as a symbol for Christmas-related ideas (e.g., being kind to others, believing in magic, etc.). He has become a symbol of the corruption of a religious holiday.