• Do i believe in it?

Do i love supernatural? Without a doubt. Have I ever found solace in concepts and ideologies represented in the show? Every season. It's a television show true enough and as much as the population has been systematically desensitized by media poison, there seem to be certain aspects of the show that not only captivate the imagination but also..Bottom-line SUPERNATURAL is just fuckin awesome honestly..

• No never not

Belief in the supernatural reflects a failure of the imagination. – Edward Abbey

THERES NO god, IM AN ATHEIST, YOU ARE CREATED BY CHANCE, YOU GO TO WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE BIRTH OF A ANIMAL, god DOESN'T EXIST, I DON'T BELIEVE IN god... NO god, NO HEAVEN, NO HELL, NO AFTERLIFE... There is literally no more prove than other religion... I can't believe some people are that stupid to believe in god and santa😂😂😂 YOU ARE CHANCE EVOLUTION CYCLE FROM NOTHING, NO CREATOR, THE CREATION OF EARTH WAS WAS AN ACCIDENT... HUMANS WERE CREATED BY CHANCE AND SO UNIVERSE NOTHING IS SOMETHING... ETERNAL HELL IS INPOSSIBLE AS IT IS CONTRADICATION WITH A LOVING god AND PROVES HE DOES NOT EXIST