• Get rid of them. They're no good to society if they live.

I'm watching a programme right now about 3 things (I can't call them men because they're not) who are on death row in Texas. The crimes they have committed are atrocious, each one worse than the other. They are the most pathetic creatures I have ever seen trying to argue a case on why they should still be allowed to breath the same air a decent person does. They moan about being de humanised in the conditions they have lived in since being incarcerated and how they are treated like animals. I wouldn't call them animals. That's insulting to the animal kingdom! But not once have any of them shown any remorse or have apologised for what they have done and the crimes were atrocious and disgusting. I say let them die. Why should we keep vile creatures like that alive, keeping them warm and fed 3 times a day with a roof over their heads. I just wish the death penalty wasn't so humane and they suffered until their very last breath. They have no right to live and breath the same air as good decent people. So in my opinion I would like to say kill the lot of them. I wish I could be there and watch the scum die! End of.

• Commandment of God-Makes sense...

Capital punishment has been a part of human society since time immemorial. It is also important from an evolutionary prespective and religious perspective.You cannot have soft heart towards a rapist and a murderer. People talk about capital punishment being violent and i disagree with it under the light of fair judgement if the crime is proven without an iota of doubt, capital punishment must be implemented. People who say capital punishment is violent, what if your wife, mother, sister or friend is raped, tortured and murder. Would you let go the culprit by giving him imprisonment and what if he is strong and after punishment gets a way out... These are just double standards..FEW CRIMES ARE UNFORGIVABLE AND DESERVE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT... Scriptures talk about capital punishment so let not even debate about it.

• They sound be put to death.

We are wasting our money on criminals who don't deserve to be alive. They made the choice to kill an incident human causing there family pain. Why should we keep people like this in person when all they are going to get is a free place to shower, eat and sleep. That is not fair and that also causes the family not to have closure.

• I believe in Death Penalty!!!

Murders shouldn't be kept in prisons with food, water, and shelter. Parts of our taxes go to the prisons to pay for these basic needs. Imagine the next time buying a lamp or something, you have to pay extra for the needs of criminals! What’s also really shocking is that criminals get these basic needs handed to them on a silver platter, while there are people in poverty on the other side of the world that can’t meet these needs. We take care of criminals better that we take care of people on the other side of the earth. Murderers should be punished for their acts instead of getting the easy way out.

• Execution should be a punishment.

I think people should have that fear that capital punishment does exist. That way they would think twice about committing a murder. I think life in prison is a slap to the wrist. They get three meals a day. They have a place to sleep. And shower everyday. While people out there are starving and don't get that type of treatment. I dislike the fact that part of my and other good citizens are paying part of their hard earned taxes to have these murderers living well. I would feel better if they executed someone that caused harm to my family members.

• People who commit heinous crimes should be executed!

Statistics shows that people who commit heinous crimes will most certainly reoffend again. The death penalty upholds justice and keep society safe. It sends a strong message to criminals that crime does not pay. It hold people accountable for their actions and also decreases growing prison population and tax payers money.

• Repeat Murderers Should Be Executed

Persons found guilty of repeated instances of murder should face execution. Having committed multiple occurances of homicide would eliminate the chance that a habitual offender would be innocent. And certainly a serial killer's execution could be justified morally and in the eyes of many religious belief systems by being self-defence.

• Stops other killings

Think about it, would a murderer, not a psycho, think about killing another person if they knew that capital punishment was inevitable? I think not. Sure the paychos may, but I think if you kill moe than two people, you should be sentenced to death, because you simply don't deserve to live.

• They cannot be cured.

Brutal murderers cannot be cured. They need to go. If God thinks they are innocent, I'm sure he will provide them with a nice afterlife. I say send them to hell instead of us paying our hard earned tax money sending them to a place where they are well enough taken care of.

• Who are you to have the power to kill somebody?

I like being one big happy caring community. Any person who takes an innocent life should lose their life. I care about injustice that was done on any individual. To all you people who are reading this. Westchester medical center does not have the right to restrain me. I am always so positive. I can be a great friend. I am not pessimist. I am realistic. I could resort to gambling. I would give up all my hard earned money so David wright was cured from Paralysis. I don't know how severe his paralysis is. I like the New York Mets. I went To the met game with my father two days ago. Jose Reyes first game as a met all year. I haven't followed the mets all year. Ill work as much as I can. I wanted the Boston Celtics to end the golden state warriors win streak. The game went to double over time. I had great hygiene at the met game. America should not be a evil country. Genetics aren't everything. I think some dictators and powerful people should burn in hell over who've they killed. I hate people who consider them self atheist. I am sure most people care about their family members over non family members. I admire individual accomplishment.

• It actually costs more to sentence them to death than to keep them alive

"Cases without the death penalty cost $740,000, while cases where the death penalty is sought cost $1.26 million. Maintaining each death row prisoner costs taxpayers $90,000 more per year than a prisoner in general population. There are 714 inmates on California's death row."
    I pulled this off of deathpenaltyinfo.Org in case anyone wanted to look at it.

• Cases of innocence

On some occasions , there have been people killed from the death penalty, then it's found that they are innocent. Secondly, how can you justify murdering someone who's murdered, isn't that the law system going to the same level as these criminals who have been put on death row? Bruh

• No, I don't condone this.

I support life from conception to natural death. I support life from conception to natural death. I support life from conception to natural death. I support life from conception to natural death. I support life from conception to natural death. I support life from conception to natural death. I support life from conception to natural death. I support life from conception to natural death.

• Definitely not in my opinion....

We say to people it is wrong to murder and then turn around and murder. Too hypocritical in my opinion. Also we are too imperfect as human beings and don't understand/know everything. There is still so much that we don't understand of the brain. Mental illness is a real thing and who knows how much a person suffering from a severe mental illness is held accountable. I'm not saying this gives people a free pass or one should not be held accountable and punished, just don't believe in killing them. Also what about how someone has been raised and what they might have suffered in childhood that effected them in a negative way. Or what if the person was innocent after all. And what about forgiveness and second chances. Yes some people never change even with help, but what about the ones who do turn there lives around and are able to impact on the world in a good way having gone through experiences and being able to help others overcome. I just think it is not our place to judge and kill like that and hopefully there is a God where true justice can be resolved from an all knowing being. Yes heinous crimes are beyond devastating, horrific, sad and wrong, and wish it wasn't in human beings capacity to commit such crimes but I just don't think capital punishment is the answer and being held in prison is a way worse much deserved punishment in my opinion. And yes there are exceptions to most rules and in some cases the death penalty may be necessary in keeping safety and security, but overall no way and should be not allowed. Also I am saying all this from being a victim myself and I still don't believe in the death penalty. Yes it is traumatic and horrendous to go through bad things, but there is always something good you can take from the bad. And trying to understand the perpetrator from all perspectives helps and forgiveness is a powerful thing.

• The Death Penalty is Unfathomable

Taking a life to justify the loss of another is unproductive and overall just takes away mass happiness which should be the objective in everyone's life (To make everyone as happy as possible.) How is killing somebody who murdered different from killing a woman for having an abortion? Some may argue money, but it also costs money to have the "procedure" done and the paperwork filed. There is also human error so you could always take the life of someone who was innocent all along. Would whoever killed that person be killed? We all end up in the same place eventually. Stop trying to act like you have the power to say if a life is taken, a sole is lost, or a body broken.

• Death penalty.... No way!

People make mistakes. Criminals are people. No other human should take the life of another, this will result in a poor karmic rebirth, whether it be the criminal, judge or executioner. So, just let karma take care of it. The death penalty needs to stop. It needs to stop today.

• No the heck way

Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop

• Would we really be any better?

If someone were to kill someone, than someone else kill the murderer, the person to kill the murderer would still get arrested, and that's exactly what they're doing with the death penalty. Why are people permitted to kill someone in any situation, even if they did something awful. And not even just murder, every crime that ends up getting the "ok" to kill someone for it. Murder is murder and if they were to kill someone, for any heinous crime they might of done, they shouldn't get away with it. Also, many times people have been arrested and put to death, then later find out that they were innocent the entire time! Prison seems more fitting for any crime then death.

• Would we really be any better?

• Would we really be any better?