Do you believe in the Fundamental Theory of Existence?

• Yes i do

Yes, I do think that this is a very good theory, and that it has a lot of good facts that are backing it up so that there is not any doubt that it is the truth. I think that the people behind it knew what they were talking about.

• Yes, I believe in the Fundamental Theroy of Existence

While nobody knows for sure about how exactly the universe or earth was created I believe it is more likely that the Fundamental Theory of Existence is correct more so then believing in a higher power or god that created everything, I believe this is a question that will never be able to be correctly answered in our lifetime.

• Theory of Existence

I personally agree,Anything cannot be created out of nothingness No, something is created out of nothing all the time. It is allowed by quantum theory and has been shown to actually happen, however, normally at the macroscopic level this is true. Anything cannot be destroyed into nothingnessYes and no. At the quantum level, things that are created from nothing must disappear before they can be measured else they contravene one or more of the conservation laws, but normally, at the macroscopic level, this is true. Existence of anything cannot be infinite.Right now, the universe seems to be flat (ie open) so its existence into the eternally distant future seems possible. There is no beginning and an end to the existence of the World. The world was created 4.5 billion years ago, the universe 13.72 billion years ago. The world will end when the sun expands at the end of its life (fuel source) into a red giant and consumes it back to plasma.. So no. the world is not everlasting

• No, I do not agree with the Fundamental Theory of Existence.

I do not agree with the Fundamental Theory of Existence. The reason I don't believe in it is because it's theory is way too generalize. It's a theory without really a core in its belief other than anything is possible. Of course I believe anything is possible, but as a theory, it does not have much substance.

• Not Really A Supporter

I believe it is very easy for people in the fields of math and science to poke a lot of holes in the Fundamental Theory of Existence and for that reason I am not really a believer. I believe the fundamentals are interesting and they bring up some good points, but many of them are simply invalid.