• Of course !

I have had supernatural experiences so it is only rational for me to believe in the supernatural. Atheists who think I hallucinated them have no logical basis for saying so because 1) they've never experienced it for themselves and 2) the more people that have claims to witnessing a phenomenon, the more valid those claims become, and in this case, hundreds of millions of people have such claims.

• Don't Diss Dean

Of course I believe in the Supernatural! Anyone with a basic knowledge of how documentaries work will appreciate all of the hard work that has gone into recording the real-life struggles of Dean and Sam Winchester. These brave souls have encountered more than their fair share of ghouls, ghosts, and other crazy crap, and yet all these people deny they ever even happened. Have a heart, people. Supernatural is real. Don't belittle their troubles.

• Yes I do

The funny thing is, that being reality ourselves we seek to find it.

. . . . . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . . . . . . . .

There are no ordinary moments everything is extraordinary. . . .

• There is no evidence.

It is as simple as that, no evidence, no proof. People like to quote "magic is science we just don't understand yet." but if it is science then by definition it is not magic, meaning it is not supernatural. Come forth with evidence of the supernatural, god, paranormal, etc. and then we will have a look at it and come up with a conclusion. Until then, no belief is most logical.

Posted by: SNP1
  • Of course I don't

People who believe in ghosts tend to be very scientifically illiterate, which is a statement on it's own. If it can be disproved with common scientific knowledge then there is nothing to debate. For a start, if they are able to change tempratures and move physical objects they would have to made up of matter, and all matter is observable so if ghosts did exist, why hasn't is been observed yet? It's just not scientifically possible. Also, people think that these ghosts have some sort of consciousness, so is the vessel that carries this sort of information invisible too?