• Why wouldn't it be true?

I work for two places that are government-supported/government funded and believe me when I say: DO NOT TRUST WHAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU. I used to trust the government, until my eyes were opened into what really happens on the inside. Believe me when I say that when you dig in, you find dirt.

• Holy crap yes!

At first I did not know what to think. I am a 27 year old man that does not drink or smoke and has a beautiful family. I have 4 Great Danes that I walk 3 times a day by a river bank. I have plenty of time to stare at the stars which I do cause it fascinates me. Thursday, June 28th around 11pm I was walking 2 of my dogs. I glanced over to the moon an I see not one but two bright lights. At first I did not think of anything but then it started to move slowly. I went to change positions so I looked down for a second an it was GONE!. I was so disappointed that I looked away. As I walked back up my steps to get back in my house I decided to sit for a minute to see if I can see anything else. About a minute later I saw another slowly getting bright and moving. I made sure NOT to look away this time. The light slowly faded away as it moved. I literally got goosebumps when I saw it and i am getting them now as I write this.....From now on I will be carrying my camera with me.

• Holy crap yes!

• In my opinion, UFOs do exist.

Some of the reasons of why I think UFOs exist is because, well, they have a name. I think the reason they have a name is because since there have been so many sightings of UFOs and mysterious crafts. These crafts are likely to not be some secret military plane that nobody knows of. Also, Since there have been so many sightings, Science has thought of a name for the crafts in these sightings. The name is UFO, which stands for Unidentified Flying Objects. From just these two reasons alone, it makes me believe that UFOs do actually exist.

• Close Encounter of the first kind

I would have thought I was crazy until I had the experience myself. Its not 'new religion of society' - how ridiculous is that argument. I am not claiming to have seen a miracle or witnessed a virgin birth or resurrection. There was a real gigantic mothership, the size of an aircraft carrier, soundless, just above tree line for about 3 minutes hovering above our heads. There were 12 of us, all completely sober. So until you can explain it, there is no other explanation.

• UFO doesn't mean what you think it means

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. This just means that if you see a UFO, you can;t really identify it because it is either A) too fast, B) too high, or C) a fast moving space object (i.E. An asteroid, comet, man-made satellite). This could all be Government testing too.

• Montreal ufo sighting in 1990 , look it up , documentary is there on Youtube.

Many people have witnessed this in the skies over Montreal , local cops , journalists, our RCMP and many more that where near Hilton Hotel that night and it was kind of huge , living around here in Montreal and i know for a fact when many people see stuff like this its hard not to believe. Then again those Phoenix lights in 1997 and even until not too long ago are another good one to look at. And what about all the signs in Mayan and Inca and Egyptian , Indian symbols and drawings that were left behind from what tey could explain from men with flying machines, this was to their early knowledge of flight. The Kogi have crafted plane shaped gold atrifact that has been reproduced as a flying model today using the same specs and the thing flys how could they get such advance design knowledge 2000 years ago. Life is full of mysteries and that's whats cool about it :)

• Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Yes, I do believe in UFOs. Why not? Although, I have never seen one, and only seen videos of what others have seen, I don't see a reason as to what makes humans so special. There's just no way that we're so special that it can only be just us. Plus, for example, we can't see time, only its effects. So, are you going to tell me that it's different because it's science? Come on, now.

• A simple probability calculation that extraterrestrial life exists.

YES they are here. Too many documented stories of (ex)employees, chiefs and astronauts of the NASA, Military, CIA and the government.
    REAL videos from all over the world and thousands of witnesses. Its got nothing to do with believe. I KNOW it... But the question got to be if I believe in CHANGE?
    Well, must be really hard for a government to confess that they are lying about 50 years to the public now...

• Unidentified Foreign Objects or Unidentified Flying Objects

Either one, I believe that we are not alone in the solar system. I do not know if I believe abduction theories or in flying saucers as I have not seen them with my own eyes, but I believe there are organisms and life forms that we could consider UFOs. Our world is too large for us to have been the only ones out there. They may not look like us-- or little grey men, but yes, I believe in them.

• I've personally witnessed a "UFO"

That being said; I don't believe it was extraterrestrial. If their are intelligent life forms other than ourselves, they are too far away to visit, and if they could, we would be unable to recognize them or their technology. I also consider a belief in this nonsense a symptom of a weak mind seeking some absurd truth. The belief that our inept governments know something that we don't on this subject is also ridiculous.

• No, but I do believe in life beyond ours.

There is most probably life out there beyond earth, given the vast stretch of the universe beyond our planet and even beyond our particular galaxy. There are millions of galaxies, but they are in different times and dimensions and probably are not in contact with us, at least not with spaceships.

• The Belief of UFOs is the New Mythology

In "How Modern Society Invented UFOs", I argue that mysterious flying objects are misunderstood phenomenon. There was a time when tricks of the mind played their roles in Victorian England when ghosts were sighted. Because of the modern era, paranormal abilities of ghosts shifted over to extraterrestrials. There was a time when the gods of old were believed to reside in the sky. The same holds true of earth - visiting aliens. Ancient deities and modern aliens are not the same, despite the fact that modern UFO believers say that today's outer space beings(sometimes referred as interdimensional humanoids) and the ancient aliens are. We live in different culture and time period.