Do you believe India has the opportunity to build a beneficial relationship with Britain?

• Yes, they do.

I think this should be worded differently now, though. Britain is in place to build a beneficial relationship with India now, which will soon emerge as one of the most powerful economies in the world. And if they can work together, especially with their history and India now being more powerful, it would be great.

• Yes They Do

I believe India does have the opportunity to build a beneficial relationship with Britain. In the future I believe India will enjoy a growing economy that will boost India into a new era. For this reason, I can see Britain and India having a strong relationship as India will have more to offer up.

• yes they do

Yes, i think that if they are nice to Britain, and that if they do some things to show that they are willing to help them out when they can, then they can make a good and lasting relationship with the country of Britain that will last a long time.

• Put the past behind them

I think that they do but the question is whether or not they will act on it. I feel that if they can put away their hate and disdain for Great Britain then they will be able to proceed with negotiations and build a strong relationship. The problem standing in the way is the way that Great Britain treated them while they were under their control.

• A relationship could be built

India does have the opportunity to build a lasting, positive relationship with Britain and that would be great for both countries. If both countries express willingness to work and cooperate with each other then it is very possible that this could happen in the very near future. This would be a good development.