Do you believe individuals who are sixteen year old are mature enough to vote?

• They should be

Teens that are 16 are starting to be independent and are now understanding how the world works, and I believe that they should have the right to vote as any other person. Mainly bc whatever the votes are for whether the mayor, president, etc. the biggest impact it will have is on the upcoming generation of kids. When it comes to jobs, attending colleges, and learning to be apart of a community that will be a benefit to future generations. Therefore I believe they should play a role when it comes to voting for a leader.

• They r mature

They are mature not like old people who loose their memory..Their memory is fresh and they know what is right and what is wrong.They have developed properly. 16 year olds are, in many cases, better educated and more informed than their adult counter parts, but, in many other cases, a 16 year old can get a part time job.That means they are educated .To have a job. To have a licence for driing ,apply for a passport, have s.. U have to be educated and know

• It reall varies

It really varies. 16 year olds are, in many cases, better educated and more informed than their adult counter parts, but, in many other cases, 16 year olds do really need more time to develop and to fully understand their roles in society. It really ultimately has more to do with the individual.

• Nope bgg b

They to young bhfujgydfjbh hbjhfdabvj nhjbfajdbn cnx hdsgbfahbc hb hbhvbhbvv h h h h hh hh hh h h h h h hh h hh hh hh h h h h h h h hh h h h hh h h h iiiiiiiii iiii i i i i i i ii i iiiiiiii i i i ii iii iii i i i i

• 16 year olds do not posses the maturity level to vote

No, I do not believe that most 16 year olds are able to take on the responsibly to vote for the leaders of our country. They understand some of the issues at hand but their reasoning skills are something to be desired. They many vote for someone for the simple fact that they seem more popular than the other.

• They do not understand yet

While a 16 year old can get a part time job, many of them do not. Some kids choose not to get a job and some it is by not being able to get one. Even if they do have a job, I do not think they would have worked long enough to understand how the system works. Until people have worked in the system. I do not think they can make informed decisions on who to vote for. I know their are other areas they could understand but the economy is the most important.

• They can't be trusted

I do not feel 16 year olds have the capacity to vote intelligently and are too easily swayed (media, parents, teachers, friends....etc). They are still maturing and we should allow them to be teens and not have political groups pander for their votes. I would also be very nervous knowing that a parent could force a child to vote for the person they want.

• Sixteen year olds are not mature enough to vote

It is my opinion that individuals who are sixteen years of age are not mature enough to vote. I feel that they have not had enough education in most cases to be relied upon to cast a knowledgeable vote for any candidate or policy. A complete high school education is necessary to understand most elections in my opinion.