Do you believe Internet access is a fundamental right for all people?

• I Not Sure If It Is But Should Be

Internet access for all, would just give people more opportunity, no matter what their opinion of the Internet is. It is easier to learn new things, and keeps people up on current events. It could show how some people are making other lives so much harder than it needs to be. It also helps people's imagination and inspires new ideas.

• Internet access is a fundamental right for all people.

Everyone should have the right to access the Internet in today's world. People should be able to communicate with each other freely and have access to free news reports and educational resources. In this way, the world can become more prosperous as well as more democratic. Freedom of information is good for the world.

• Yes, we should all have internet.

the internet has a lot of shadiness and darkside to it, there is no doubt about that. But there is incredible opportunity to be found and a lot of knowledge. For example, one could make money like I am right now. Or, they could find free lectures by college proffessors on other countries.

• No, I do not believe taht internet access is a fundamental right for all people.

The reason I stand by this opinion is because anyone that has committed a felony should not have easy access to such luxury's. Sex offenders currently don't have access to such pleasures for good reason. If my child was online and chatting around in a video game or an online chat room I would feel uncomfortable knowing that such people have Internet access.

• We got along fine without it.

No, I do not believe that Internet access is a fundamental right for all people, because people lived just fine without it for many years. There are people who still do not even know what the internet is. A person can get through their entire life if they want to without ever using the internet. It is not fundamental.