• Yes, medical ones are hurting us

I wonder how many patents for medical cures that have sat in the patent office and never made it to the masses. Its hard to say if they are good or not for inventions,but for medical ideas or devices, they are too controlling. If you can make a better version as well, then by all means allow them to do it.

• Yes it is

Yes, I think that it is just to help out with what is happening in Mali today. They are having a whole lot of trouble over there, and with our help we can bring them back on the right path and get them to focus on the more important stuff.

• No, I do not think that intervention in Mali is just.

I think that as awful as it might be to see atrocities occur in such countries, sometimes it is more important for countries to be able to handle their own problems and strife. The USA is criticized way too much as being a police of the world. I think it is time for the USA to just let some issues resolve themselves.

• They need to develop on their own.

No, I do not believe that intervening in Mali is just, because there are too many factors at play. If we send aid, it will likely be misappropriated to the government, rather than the needy people. It would be hard to have lasting prosperity in the region when so many other neighboring countries are weak.

• No I do not.

I do not believe intervening in Mali is just. While there may be a decent reason for us to intervene in Mali, it is not just because we do not belong there. We need to leave all of those issues to the people of Mali and let them figure it out.