Do you believe it is appropriate for unqualified people to speak sceptically about climate change in the media?

• Keep the crazies off the news.

Nope. I don't really think that it's appropriate or helpful for people who don't know what they're talking about to offer their opinions about climate change in the media. They have nothing to add to the discussion, are probably promoting a corporate agenda. I'd rather hear from actual experts on climate change.

• They should not

I agree with this statement a lot, and when people go on the news or other shows and try to talk about what is happening to our climate today they do not know what they are talking about, so these people end up just making the whole theory look bad.

• No, it is never appropriate for unqualified people to speak on that matter.

This is like asking if someone can be elected President without having the credentials and material to actually become President. If someone is unqualified for this position, why is he/she even speaking on this matter, a subject that is often targeted as one of the most debated topics on the planet.

• If you don't know what your talking about then don't talk

No, I do not believe that is right for an unqualified person to speak about climate change in the media. I believe that if you do not know what you are talking about then you should keep your uneducated comments to yourself. When there is misinformation distributed some may take it as law and make bad decisions. Leave the predictions to those that understand what is actually going in the world.

• No It Isn't

I do not believe it is appropriate for unqualified people to speak sceptically about climate change in the media. I believe if people want to poke holes in the theory then they should try and find a professional that supports their theories. If they can't then they should assume they are inaccurate.