Do you believe it is best to encourage your children to become entrepreneurs when they grow up?

• Yes It Is

I believe it is best to encourage your children to become entrepreneurs when they grow up. Our predecessors would have said find a good company and stick with them for forty years, but that's no longer how the job market really works. I believe entrepreneurship is a better way at looking at the workforce period, rather you actually own a business or simply manage your career through different employers.

• Yes I do.

I do believe it is best to encourage your children to become entrepreneurs when they grow up. This will help them become more successful in life because they will try and forge their own path in life, and not just follow the same boring thing that everyone else currently does.

• In This World

Parents should seriously encourage their kids to become entrepreneurs. In this day in age, where society does not really care about everyone working. In this day in age, where most people do not stay their whole career at one job. People have to be dependent on themselves. No one wants to work 50 to 60 hours a week and still not be able to afford to live. All the while, the rich reap all your hard work.

• Sure it is

Yes, I think that the best way for this nation to grow it to teach all of our young kids that they need to dream big and try to start their own company and have a new and exciting product or service when they grow up and get a job.

• It's not the best

Being an entrepreneurs is good and if my kid wanted to be one I would encourage that. I just don't think that is the best. I will encourage my child to be whatever they want and help them make the steps they need to become whatever they want. Not everyone would want to be an entrepreneur.