Do you believe it is best to move the IPL since the Indian government will not provide security guarantees for it?

• Security at events is necessary to protect the brand.

The Indian Premier League is having some security issues. If India relinquishes security responsibilities, the IPL will have no choice but to displace. With India so close to the middle east, and the IPL consisting of foreign interests, they could be a decent target for terrorism. It would be an internationally televised attack. If India cannot guarantee the security of the events, the IPL may be forced to conduct its business elsewhere.

• No, it is not best to move the IPL, even though the Indian government will not provide security guarentees.

Keeping the IPL where it is will bring in good tourism along with a nice profit for the government. Keeping the IPL will also bring a host of domestic fans that would have trouble attending if the IPL was played at a different location. This way, cricketers will also not be seen as a lucrative event playing for money in a foreign country because they will be at home.

• IPL Security Guarantees

I personally think that the IPL is not the best move to the Indian government because of the security guarantees for it. I personally think that the IPL is not the best move to the Indian government because of what the government was based off of. I personally think that the IPL would not be the best move to the Indian government is because of what it has caused.

• They can provide their own.

No, I do not believe that it is best to move the IPL, since the Indian government will not provide necessary security guarantees for it, because the IPL is a private entity and they can afford to do their own security measure. India is a more developed country than many others, and moving it from India might give it fewer protections, just because other societies might be less secure in general.

• Leave it how it is

With today's hacker, there is no way to be safe on the web, so I do not think that there is a major threat of having no security guarantees for this program. There is no way of beating all of the hackers, so they can not safely make any guarantees.