Do you believe it is best to withdraw from Iraq, regardless of the consequences?

• We've been there long enough.

Yes, I believe that it is best to withdraw from Iraq, regardless of the consequences, because we have been there for too long. We have generally accomplished our mission there, and the people or Iraq are strong. They are far more modern than the people in Iran, and they can take charge of their own country.

• Yes, withdrawal from Iraq is the best plan available.

Withdrawing American troops fully from Iraq is the best option available. The people of Iraq need to determine their own destiny, for better or worse. The presence of US troops only serves to divide the population and bleed financial resources that could be better used elsewhere. The sooner troops are fully withdrawn, the faster the process of Iraqi rebuilding can begin in earnest.

• I believe it is best to withdraw from Iraq, regardless of the consequences.

I believe it is best to withdraw from Iraq, regardless of the consequences. We have been over there for way too long and I think it is time for them to start to rebuild and fight their own battles for once. We can not keep our troops over there forever.

• Iraq isn't our problem anymore.

We should withdraw from Iraq. The US is too wrapped up in foreign affairs to worry about it's own. We have our own issues here we need to fix first before we worry about others. Too many good people have died and wasted time in Iraq it's time to fix the US rather than the world.

• Yes It Is

I believe it is best to withdraw from Iraq, regardless of the consequences. I do not feel we should be obligated to stay. The United States has a lot of domestic issues that need to be handled and concentrating on Iraq will not help us solve our own problems. The war is over, we should leave.