Do you believe it is better for students to live on campus (yes) or off campus (no)?

• live on campus

I personally agree, I didn't start my college education until after having a child while I was in my mid-20's. Due to my situation on campus living wasn't even an option for me. Based on my experience I have to say I think it is more beneficial for students to live on campus.

• Best to live on campus

College students can get the best feel and experience of college life by living on campus. They can feel closer to their peers and they can become imerssed in their studies and activities. If the students live off campus then they could become more distracted with other things besides college.

• I believe On-Campus living is a good transition.

For many college students, they are finally without the restrictions of their parental units. They can come and go as they please. They are free to have friends over until they fall unconscious, or play video games until their eyes dry out. For this reason, the On-Campus option would be better for at least the first two years of school. The structure required by residence halls and the safety of restricted access can provide that security blanket that makes both the student and the parent rest a little easier.

• Older Student Chimes In

I didn't start my college education until after having a child while I was in my mid-20's. Due to my situation on campus living wasn't even an option for me. Based on my experience I have to say I think it is more beneficial for students to live on campus.

• Living off campus

I believe it's better for students to live off campus because it's a valuable experience. This is something they will have to do once they finish college, which will provide many privileges but also great responsibilities that will help them succeed in life. Living off campus is the best solution for students who want to be independent and resourceful for having a quality life.