Do you believe it is important for every person to fly first class at least once during their life time?

• No, flying first class is very trivial in the grand scheme of things.

While I can understand how some may see 'first-class' as a special achievement, in reality, it's riding a plane. When you consider all of the wonders of the world and all of the things one could do in their lifetime it seems very small to still be stuck thinking of classist segregation in air travel. Personally I would rather see the pyramids or the jungles of South America...to the extent that I wouldn't care at all how I got to those places.

• flying first class

I personally disagree,I don't believe that it's necessary to fly first class at least once before you die -- or to fly at all, for that matter. It's nice to indulge yourself, but what is flying first class? Getting nicer service, more leg room, those little slippers. That's not an essential experience. However, I do agree with the fundamental principle behind the question that you should treat yourself well and indulge in luxuries from time to time. I just don't think that flying first class needs to be one of them.

• No, flying first class isn't on my bucket list

I don't believe that it's necessary to fly first class at least once before you die -- or to fly at all, for that matter. It's nice to indulge yourself, but what is flying first class? Getting nicer service, more leg room, those little slippers. That's not an essential experience. However, I do agree with the fundamental principle behind the question that you should treat yourself well and indulge in luxuries from time to time. I just don't think that flying first class needs to be one of them.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that you need to fly at all at least once in your lifetime. So far I have never flew any where, and I really do not want to. A lot of people may be limited on their cash, and can not afford to go first class.

• No, flying first class is a frivolous luxury

Flying first class could be a nice experience, sure, but it is no more important than any other frivolous luxury. The experience of luxury and excess does little to enrich a person's character, so it is not what I would consider an important life experience for every person to have.