Do you believe it is important for us to study our Universe?

• Jgfhkj fgjhk fkhg

F f f ff f f f er wef f as e fe sfe se gd g et we r af a rrw er a f a r w ef as fa r we f t e f d g ret e g d g t g dgrae taewr ewr

• Jajjjrj joke jeh

Jdkdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjajajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajajaajaajajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjaajjajaja Harsh heh jeh sh. Sh ebbs she. She b b b b b b b b b b b b b b. B b be bb bob bb be bb bob. Bbbbb. By. By bbbb b b b b. B b b b b b be b be b h

• Jajjjrj joke jeh

• Yes i do

To learn about the importance of where we are who we are and what we can do to help our past and future become a better reality for our civilization and let us understand the world and universe for what it is as a whole item and space thank ya

• Yes of course

It is necesary jjajajajjajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajaj , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , ,

• We can learn about ourselves.

If we don't step up and begin to learn about the universe, we will never learn about our own courage, our own equality, our own ways of seeing the world. By striving to understand the universe that we inhabit, we are simultaneously striving to understand the people that we are. Discoveries--even when they have nothing to do with our daily lives--change the way that we see the universe. Philosophy hasn't died: it's become science.

• Greater Objective Reality

To understand the greater objective reality nature. Understanding vaccum, gravity, light and the nature of time and space. How life may have started, understanding what dark matter and energy is and if it really exists, how the universe started, and what will become of it, and if space poses any immediate risks to life on Earth.

• Greater Objective Reality

• Its important for all of us to realize how connected we are to the Universe

I have always wondered from a very young age looking at the sky and stars what is going on out there? I have some basic basic knowledge and at 47 I am determined to figure out my connection to it If it takes back yard astrologers due to complaints about the money. I am ready to learn. I'm pretty sure I am one of many. Those that don't want to know Ill pray for their soul to evolve and see the bigger picture.

• Important To Study

I believe it is very important for us to study our Universe. I believe one day in the future, humans won't be bound to this planet or maybe even this galaxy. In order to get that far, however, we need to lay the ground work and understand the Universe more fully.

• Waste of YOUR money .

Does not effect peoples daily lives . Just a huge waste of money when we have homeless and starvinvg people ,austerity, huge national debt, dismal health service, collapsing infrastructure etc etc .See the big picture . What would you spend your money on? A theory of something that occured billions of years ago or a future for your children .