Do you believe it is important to fundamentally change football to make it safer?

• People are dying.

Yes, I believe that it is important to fundamentally change football to make it safer, because the physical problems that football players have are nothing short of astounding. One player for Grand Valley State University died after the many concussions he got playing college football finally caught up to him.

• Football must be made safer.

There have been far too many injuries not just on the football field, but off the field once those players retire, for us to ignore the fact that we must work to make the game a safer place for players. Depression after rapid head trauma has led to suicide in more than one player.

• No, football shouldn't be fundamentally change to make it safer.

I do not think it is important to fundamentally change football to make it safer. I think that while player safety is important, it shouldn't be to the point where the game of football is no longer the game we remember. I think that we should all realize that football will always be a dangerous sport.

• I believe it is not important to fundamentally change football to make it safer.

I believe it is not important to fundamentally change football to make it safer. We have been playing the game for centuries and we should not change it. It would no longer be the football that we are rooting for in the games. I think they should leave it alone.

• Don't Agree At All

I do not believe it is important to fundamentally change football to make it safer. Football is a sport and that sport comes with fundamental danger involved. Trying to remove that risk will ruin the sport. Athletes are paid high salaries and these players should remember that these high salaries come with risk. If you can't handle the risk, then don't accept the job.