Do you believe it is justifiable to treat someone differently because they are a minority?

• Yes it is

I think we should all treat minorities differently because they aren't as important as larger groups. What if there was a school of children and one was the least intelligent out of all of the other children. He/she should be treated differently because he/she is a different kind of person than the others.

• How would you feel.

People should be treated as an equal. It is not there fault they are born different that. If you were born like that would you like people to treat you different. I am sure that you would be sad if you were treated different. What if that were you and you had no one.

• No It Is Not

I do not believe it is justifiable to treat someone different because they are a minority. Obviously this has been a problem in the United States and around the world for quite sometime. Humanity will be far better off when they realize it is inappropriate to do this. Even the thought that we have to ask if its okay is still troubling to me.

• No I don't.

I do not think that it is justifiable to treat someone differently because they are a minority. This is not a good reason at all. All people should be treated equally, regardless of race, religion, sex or sexual orientation. Of course this doesn't happen all that often and there are a lot of prejudiced people, but that doesn't make it right.

• No, a person of a minority should not be treated differently

It is not justifiable to treat someone differently because they are a minority. Everyone should be treated fairly and equitably and given the respect that every person deserves. I suppose it could be viewed the opposite way, also, in that someone in a minority should not be given preferential treatment just because they are a minority.

• Everyone should be treated the same

No, I do not think that it is justifiable to treat someone differently because they are a minority. Being a minority do not warrant special treatment, either good or bad. People should be treated the way deserve to be treated regardless of their ethnic group or race. Why would one group of people be treated different than another?

• No, minorities should not be treated differently.

I do not believe it is ever justifiable to treat somebody differently just because they are a minority. We should all treat everybody the same regardless of a person's race of ethnic group. I think the more we try to work together the better the society will be for everybody.