Do you believe it is morally right to return or resell unwanted gifts?

• Yes,I believe it is morally right to return or resell unwanted gifts.

It really is relative but there are circumstances when it is morally right to return or resell unwanted gifts. If you are not close to the person or organization then it is perfectly ok to return or resell the gift because there is no emotional meaning behind the monetary value.

• I believe it is morally right to return or resell unwanted gifts.

I believe it is morally right to return or resell unwanted gifts. As long as the gift is in its original packaging and the consumer has the sales receipt, they should be able to return the gift to the store it was purchased from. People should be allowed to resell an unwanted gift because once a gift is given,the recipient has the right to do what he wants with it.

• Yes, do what you want with what you get.

If someone gives you a really stupid gift, they shouldn't lack the ignorance to the fact that it was a stupid gift deep down. If you do not want a gift, you should not have to keep it just to make someone else very happy. That is a poor reason to keep a gift.

• No It's Not

I do not believe it is morally right to return or resell an unwanted gift. I believe if a person is truly uninterested in a gift and they want to get rid of it without telling the person who gave it to them, then they should donate it to a charity.

• No it is not

No, I do not think that their is a thing wrong with reselling or taking back unwanted gifts, because most of the time if you even told the person who got you the gift they would not care all that much. I think that they will not care at all.